[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
I am not seeing the featured duration's anywhere in the marketplace front end. Can you tell me how to show this

Have you created Featured durations in the admincp ?
You won't see the possibility to pay to feature the resources if you haven't set the permissions.

I'm not sure I can't seem to find any permission to do that.

In the resource categories edition in the admincp.
But it provides moderation of all resources inside a single category, so this perhaps is not what you want ?

You won't see the possibility to pay to feature the resources if you haven't set the permissions.
Yes I have created the features and Yes I have the permissions set to see them. But I don't see any features on the marketplace to do this....

In the resource categories edition in the admincp.
But it provides moderation of all resources inside a single category, so this perhaps is not what you want ?
No that's exactly what I was looking for thanks!

This link is for admin or users with the right to, it's default RM.

To pay to feature, there is a button, see here :
pay_to_feature_button-png.125884

I have a lot to handle so I forgot about your image.

Have you use the permission analyzer to check if it was fine ?

Btw, are all templaet modifications related to RM Marketplace working ?

clément

Hum, that is very odd, I'll need some admin access to your forum I think (by pm).

One question though, are you in fact the resource owner ?

I'll need some admin access to your forum I think (by pm).
I am sorry but I don't give that information out to people I don't trust. This is my first dealing with you and your addon. Frankly it hasn't gone very good so far......

One question though, are you in fact the resource owner ?
Yes I am the owner of the MarketPlace Addon.

I am sorry but I don't give that information out to people I don't trust. This is my first dealing with you and your addon. Frankly it hasn't gone very good so far......

No problem, just wanted to help.

Well sorry for that but it works like a charm for others so sometimes it's just a small configuration error.

Yes I am the owner of the MarketPlace Addon.

That I know but was asking for the resource you tried to feature.

After extensive testing I have figure out the issue.

What was it ?

why hasn't it gone well, because he hasn't been at your beck and call every second of the day

Strange that you would purchase an addon from a recognised dev on the official xenforo site yet not trust him enough to give him admin access, especially when you can limit everything to just the required addon.

I will vouch for this dev that I gave him admin and ftp access to my forum and he was very helpful and sorted out the problem.

why hasn't it gone well, because he hasn't been at your beck and call every second of the day

Strange that you would purchase an addon from a recognised dev on the official xenforo site yet not trust him enough to give him admin access, especially when you can limit everything to just the required addon.

I will vouch for this dev that I gave him admin and ftp access to my forum and he was very helpful and sorted out the problem.

Thanks :) ! You should be reviewing our products with such good comments ;)

Are there any demo of this addon? i might be interested

We are using it on our website to sell our product, there is a demo area where you can test it (use account demo/demo1234).

Top Bottom