[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Oh, and there seems to be another bug. I have created a category to sell physical goods like used books etc and allowed "Physical products" as only type - but when you try to create a resource there is no product-type selection and the type "digital product" is already choosen (without dropdown or an option to change that value). May be you should have a look into it on my site. I´ve reactivated your login credentials on my site again, so you can use the old ones from the PN here.

Last edited:
Oh ok, then it's because you haven't set the global address in options.

Pay to feature uses that global address.

In that category did you set it to have no file ?

And are you using latest market place version ?

In that category did you set it to have no file ?

And are you using latest market place version ?
Yes, the category is set to have no file. And no, I was running 3.2 and updated now to 3.3.1 - but that doesn´t change a thing. I would appreciate you would take a look yourself with the login credentials I´ve sent you via PN. Writing back and forth here will take forever, where one look in our forums would say it all ;)

Ah you meant you tried to change a resource from digital to physical ?

Which resource, please send a link.

Did you already had the chance to look into this, @MtoR ? We wanted to open the market to our users last weekend - all we need would be to get rid of this product problem :)

No wasn't home yesterday (sunday).
Will check somewhere this week as I have pretty low availability the 3 coming days.

No wasn't home yesterday (sunday).
Will check somewhere this week as I have pretty low availability the 3 coming days.
By now I have found a temporary solution. You have to have "with file" activated in the category settings to have the product chooser active, else it´s always a digital product. Of course, that doesn´t make any sense when you are selling physical products.

You can add licences to digital products from the manage licence page without them buying it yes.

Why error When I set Percentage on sales ?
Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 4.55.58 PM.webp
( We couldn't initialize the communication with Paypal, please contact our staff. )

- Test
to default 0.00 Buy ok.

Top Bottom