[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
There must be one of the 4 elements I listed which is incorrect on your setup.

As I said these are the configuration issues that could be encountered.

@vinafix can't answer to your last PM, did you leave the conversation ?

Honestly dude, I told you what to check, you continue not to answer to the checks... how do you want me to help you ?...
I don't have access to your paypal account for sure so I can't check if you did right or not.

You sure you did correctly set the permissions and you have checked them using the analyze permissions tool ?
I have analyzed the permissions for a couple of users and "Download without buying" is set to "Yes".
However, there isn't an option to download the resource without paying for it - I'll PM you about this.

That's odd, if you did set it correctly they should see the download link in the sidebar.

That's odd, if you did set it correctly they should see the download link in the sidebar.
OK - I've found it. You have to go on the "Version History" Tab to find the download link.

Also, have just tested a resource purchase. When the buyer gets redirected to the resource page after purchase, there is no download button. They have to go to "Version History" to find the very small download link.

Please note, that this is for Uploaded files (not external download url), but as the majority of the resources on my marketplace will be uploaded files, it would be great if it were possible for the "Buy Now" button to change to "Download Now" if the user has purchased a resource or has permission to download without buying? It would be a lot simpler for the user that way, I think.

OK - I've found it. You have to go on the "Version History" Tab to find the download link.

Also, have just tested a resource purchase. When the buyer gets redirected to the resource page after purchase, there is no download button. They have to go to "Version History" to find the very small download link.

I think it's because they didn't set their licence url.

Please note, that this is for Uploaded files (not external download url), but as the majority of the resources on my marketplace will be uploaded files, it would be great if it were possible for the "Buy Now" button to change to "Download Now" if the user has purchased a resource or has permission to download without buying? It would be a lot simpler for the user that way, I think.

Well, if the digital items is url restricted (configuration upon creation), then it shouldn't as one could want to buy multiple licenses.

However, you should be seing the download button in the sidebar once the license is set, is that the case ?

I think it's because they didn't set their licence url.

Well, if the digital items is url restricted (configuration upon creation), then it shouldn't as one could want to buy multiple licenses.

However, you should be seing the download button in the sidebar once the license is set, is that the case ?
Sorry - I'm not very familiar with this, but I currently have the category configured like this:
upload_2016-7-5_10-51-11.webp
The resources will be uploaded study notes that won't require licenses.

Please could you advise how I should set things up to get the download button to appear once the digital product has been purchased?

No no I was speaking of the parameters in the resource creation page, not the admincp category parameters.

No no I was speaking of the parameters in the resource creation page, not the admincp category parameters.
I apologize for not understanding, but with the admincp category parameters set as they are above, there are no options for url restrictions or license setting upon resource creation as illustrated below:
upload_2016-7-5_13-14-33.webp

You are close, below that you have the parameters restriction and url required, this parameters leads to user having to input a domain to download.

You are close, below that you have the parameters restriction and url required, this parameters leads to user having to input a domain to download.
But these are not set in the category configurement (see illustration above) so they don't appear in the resource creation page. The resources on my site have no need for restrictions, licenses or URLs. All I want is for users who buy a digital resource to be able to see a download button after purchase. Currently there isn't one, even in the sidebar. Please help!

Also, a test user who created a resource got a purchase alert with a link to a completely different resource created by someone else in a different category!

Ahhhhh gotcha !

Then this is a bug indeed, can you please report it in our suggestion forum ?
I am planning on doing a marketplace update very soon so will be taking it into account.

Same for the purchase alert but I think it might already be reported.

Clément

Ahhhhh gotcha !

Then this is a bug indeed, can you please report it in our suggestion forum ?
I am planning on doing a marketplace update very soon so will be taking it into account.

Same for the purchase alert but I think it might already be reported.

Clément
Great - will do.

Reactions: XFA
How to show buy button in Discussion ?
screen-shot-2016-07-15-at-1-07-14-am-jpg.137669

Addon RM Marketplace.
screen-shot-2016-07-15-at-1-05-57-am-jpg.137670

Thanks.

Top Bottom