[XFA] Multiple Countdown

[XFA] Multiple Countdown [Paid] 2.4.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
nice update. Thanks.

Just three questions:
  1. although in my countdown manage page I set for one of the countdowns to be displayed in dedicated page, but again it write at the end of it "in sidebar".
  2. I want to let all user groups to be bale to see the dedicated page. But not be able to manage countdown. But its not possible. I wish there was another option in user group permission for "can see dedicated page". is it possible? (now there is no option to set which group is permitted to see the dedicated page)
  3. I wish the description field had an editor. So that we could easily change the appearance of the text.
Regards

Last edited:
  1. Ah, I forgot to modify that last template when I did the dedicated page option implementation.
  2. User that don't have the manage countdown right will not see the manage button and still have access to the dedicated page.
  3. That could be feasible, please request that in our suggestion forum.

Purchased this today, it's a really nice addon! I have a few suggestions though (of course. heh)

Create style properties for the counters. Would make it much easier to style.

Limit the number of timers to display on the sidebar

But also, set a time threshold for display. For instance, I'd like to be able to display no more than 3 countdowns, but also don't display any that are due for 3 months or later. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks again!

Hi,

Just purchased the add-on. I tried to make a test on sidebar which using Widget framework then realized that there is no option for adding description, such as an images, icons within the countdown timer, event when choosing different Renderer. Only working fine with "[Advanced] Template" Renderer.

Unless if u wanna do so, you have to modify the templates, but it will affected to all countdown timers on the site if u having different counter for different events.

Hope DEV can have some ideals to add more functions for the add-ons.

Also, may i know if i wanna add the countdown timers for a page which a new created within Xenforo, how can i put the code to make sure that it is working? I saw the list of available position, there is one called as " On dedicated page" but after chosen the option, i don't know where it will be display...

Thank you!

Hi,

You are not supposed to edit the widget itself.

Anyways, don't hesitate to open suggestions on our website, there is a dedicated forum for that.
Please only post one suggestion per message.

Clément

Hey @MtoR

How can I fixed the word "seconds" using 2 lines?

1.png

And also change text color of "Months", "Days", etc..

Hi,

It's the flip countdown version you are using right ?

You should modify through EXTRA.css the size of the .xfa_mcdn_type class.

Same goes fort he color, this is same css class.

Clément

Based on user time zone.

How is the timer set? (which timezone is the master)

If the timer is for midnight EST....

1. Would a user in England have the timer go to zero at THEIR midnight?
  2. Or would it go to zero at 5am on their time which would be midnight EST?

Another quick question... let's say I have an insane amount of counters... say 10.

Will ALL 10 display on the sidebar widget?

Or is there some way to limit the number of counters on the widget but they'd all display on the dedication counter page?

How is the timer set? (which timezone is the master)

If the timer is for midnight EST....

1. Would a user in England have the timer go to zero at THEIR midnight?
  2. Or would it go to zero at 5am on their time which would be midnight EST?

If I am not mistaking, it is registering the unixtime based on user locale.
So it will adapt to other timezones.

Another quick question... let's say I have an insane amount of counters... say 10.

Will ALL 10 display on the sidebar widget?

Or is there some way to limit the number of counters on the widget but they'd all display on the dedication counter page?

This is configurable. You can select where each countdowns are displayed.

Top Bottom