[XFA] Multiple Countdowns - XF2

[XFA] Multiple Countdowns - XF2 [Paid] 3.1.2

No permission to buy (€10.00)
I have been experiencing HTTP 500 errors on the "Manage Countdowns" page for a while now. It seems that refreshing the page will eventually load the page normally, but other than that, it seems to be failing very often. Any idea why this would be the case?

I bought this recently. I assumed there would be a way to add a widget and select specifically what countdown you wish to show. Is this not possible at all?

Currently I have two countdowns, and both show together on the widget on the front page I have. From reading the thread, I got the idea this was configurable.

Thank you :)

You have the selection of the location where you want to display the countdown when creating/editing it.

You have the selection of the location where you want to display the countdown when creating/editing it.
Correct, but if I have more than one countdown added - it will show all countdowns stacked, not a choice of what countdown I wish to display.

Correct, but if I have more than one countdown added - it will show all countdowns stacked, not a choice of what countdown I wish to display.
If you selected multiple countdowns to be displayed in the widget yes this is how it works.
If you wish not to display all then you just select which ones.
Not sure to follow you.

From what I can understand -

If countdown 1 is enabled to show in widgets
If countdown 2 is enabled to show in widgets

If I want to only show countdown 1 in a widget - I cannot, it will show both countdowns in one widget, as opposed to one.

I wish to show countdown 1 in one widget (anywhere on my forum)
I wish to show countdown 2 in another widget (anywhere on my forum)

I propose the option of selecting which countdowns (1 and/or 2) on creating a widget so I have the choice. That is my understanding of what this addon could do from previous comments.

I created a thread on your forum :)

Last edited:
How can I rearrange the order of these countdowns?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-12 212152.webp
    Screenshot 2023-05-12 212152.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
For example, I want to make a countdown that automatically cycles from year to year, how do I configure it?

Attachments

• Add-recurring-countdown.webp
    Add-recurring-countdown.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 4
To my knowledge, there are no errors, but I may be looking in the wrong place.
Wa9C1Yn.png

vLGMUvN.png

Page loads after multiple refreshes, and seems to function fine after that.

Nothing in the server log.

However, deleting all the expired timers fixed the issue instantly.
Might want to take a look at it.

The amount of expired countdowns kept the page unresponsive.
Maybe delete expired countdown after X amount of time.

I would have to be able to reproduce it but that's not the case.
You had a lot of timers expired ?

would it be possible to link this to a calendar and have it pull events from the calendar directly? Or have the Countdown page display in a Monthly calendar format?

Well I would say yes, though there is no calendar in xF.
right, not by default. That is why I also asked about displaying the countdown page in a calendar format
Or tie it into a calendar mod, like nixfifty's

Your countdown looks like it has what I want from a countdown, now I just need a calendar tied with it. I can't find both together in any of the mods out there (yet)

Top Bottom