[XFA] Extended Cover

[XFA] Extended Cover [Paid] 4.2.9

No permission to buy (€8.00)
@Code Monkey @ŽivaAkcija
Can you explain more about nodes please
like this

oie_QXDUex93_Na_HF.png

when put some profil cover dont works, image are resized, then must go to template option and add size manualy for it to fit.

I have a suggestion that would fit into the above need too. It would be great if the cover automatically jumps into center horizontally and vertically as soon as you click "reposition". Just because if you try to reposition it on mobile touch devices, it will fail. With this center center tweak you can ad least get the best results if a user tries the repositioning on a mobile device.

I will work priority on bugs to fix and i will see after for found solution
Unfortunately, I could not handle all cases

What do you mean ?
If screen is wider, the image size increases. If screen narrower, image size decreases. But no 'cropping' so that the entirety of the image is always shown.
I've seen in places that where there is a max display height, but the image increases so that the image becomes cropped and may miss the message of the image.

Any clearer?

If screen is wider, the image size increases. If screen narrower, image size decreases. But no 'cropping' so that the entirety of the image is always shown.
I've seen in places that where there is a max display height, but the image increases so that the image becomes cropped and may miss the message of the image.

Any clearer?

I'm not sure I understood.
It is best to test, you can do it on our forum in the test section (at the moment it is being updated, it will be available again in a few minutes)

Thanks, I see it doesn't have display aspect locking. When I widen the browser, some stars disappear below the bottom. (or, when I narrow the browser, extra stars below appear!) But it has a way of managing the different display sizes.

You can edit the different css template to have the render that you want.
The conditions for responsive are already present in the css templates

Top Bottom