[tl] Profile Cover

[tl] Profile Cover [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
After uploading the new version, I'm getting An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. error.

Edit: Just saw the warning. Disabled and then upgrading...

I have the same problem now. How did you disable the addon while the entire site is down?

Just in case anyone else has this problem...

I added this line to src/config.php
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Which disables all addons, and the site was back up again.
Then i uninstalled the previous version of Profile Cover, installed the latest one, and we're good.

I'm always worried about performance:

1. Are these cover images uploaded to the attachment table and filesystem or is it something different? (want my optimizer to run)
2. In member hover tooltip, are the full images resized or are there two files generated on upload?
3. Are the images loaded on hover, or are all member covers loaded on page load?

I'm always worried about performance:

1. Are these cover images uploaded to the attachment table and filesystem or is it something different? (want my optimizer to run)
2. In member hover tooltip, are the full images resized or are there two files generated on upload?
3. Are the images loaded on hover, or are all member covers loaded on page load?
(1): Yes
(2): It's full.
(3): Just on hover.

Any chance to have the upload resized to the what is actually displayed? I have a feeling members would be uploading gigantic high res photos!

On the upload page it says "It is recommended that you use an image that is at least x pixels". x should be a number :D

Why is the URL specific for each member. This makes it impossible to target for styling and linking since every url is unique to the user instead of account/pc-cover

phrase needs to be corrected for proper english to "Please use an image that is no more than {size} kilobytes."

Why is the URL specific for each member. This makes it impossible to target for styling and linking since every url is unique to the user instead of account/pc-cover
Ahh. Admin/Mod can upload cover for another users so I have use that to duplicate code block :D. Will improvement soon.

With the release of XenForo 2.2, this add-on becomes useless
Why? This addon should upload more than one banner, right?
And xf can upload only one.
But it seems the addon is not ok with 2.2.4.
While uploading nothing happens.

Top Bottom