[tl] Profile Cover

[tl] Profile Cover [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
The size thing is really cool man, i like it, much the same as my xf1 cover addon.

The only issue im having is, if i set in options Minimum cover width: 920px and Minimum cover height: 315.
And i upload a image with those exact dimensions 920x315, the image is cut off. But, if i hit reposition and then save without touching the cover image, it comes good (to the correct size). I even tried refreshing the page after uploading a image with dimensions 920x315, but that didn't work either. You probably shouldn't have to click and save a image if the dimensions are the same as set in options. The good thing is, this doesn't happen if you chose a gallery cover image. Cheers man.

Update: The default cover is now working, mostly.
1) Made the default cover the same size as all user covers (1200x315)
2) User covers (not default) resize correctly in user pop-up
3) default cover (not custom user cover) does not size correctly.

First image: user cover, correct:

good_usercover.webp

Next: Default user cover:

cover_issue5.webp

The default user cover shows correct size on the user profile page. It is only sized wrong in the pop-up.

I just updated to latest version, and no mater what i set Minimum cover height at, it stays the same height at around 220px. I tried changing to cover height 350 and uploaded a new cover, still just saves at around 220px height.

I also noticed when you click reposition, the cover goes above the avatar, this maybe a feature, but thought i'd mention it.

I just updated to latest version, and no mater what i set Minimum cover height at, it stays the same height at around 220px. I tried changing to cover height 350 and uploaded a new cover, still just saves at around 220px height.

I also noticed when you click reposition, the cover goes above the avatar, this maybe a feature, but thought i'd mention it.
The options is wrong yet. It's should be maximum cover height. Cause that add-on auto calculate best cover size to display best cover position as possible.

The options is wrong yet. It's should be maximum cover height. Cause that add-on auto calculate best cover size to display best cover position as possible.
I don't see a option for maximum cover height ?

There has got to be a issue with this mod!

Its like Minimum cover height does not even work at all after reposition.
Tested with 1200x1200 wallpapers.
If i set Minimum cover height: 150
It looks like this:
cover3.webp

If i set Minimum cover height: 500
It looks like this:
cover4.webp

The damn covers are still the same size no matter what i set cover height and cover width to.

You say: that add-on auto calculate best cover size to display best cover position.
Yeah ok, it does, but, as soon as you reposition the image and save, the whole thing turns to crap.

When you very first upload a cover image, its the correct size ok. WITH OUT using reposition, the cover looks like this:
cover5.webp

Perfect Right? Yes its the corrects size, but i don't want her head cut off. So lets now reposition the cover image so we can see here full head.
As soon as i click reposition, the cover height changes in size and i have not even hit save yet.
cover6.webp

What does the cover look like after i hit save after the reposition.
cover7.webp
Well you can now see her head, but the cover image has changed height, it smaller!

Im going to now uninstall this version: [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.9
And install version: [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.6.

When you very first upload your cover image using Profile Cover 1.0.6, it looks like this:
cover8.webp

BUT, here is the crazy part, when you reposition and save, it looks like this:
cover9.webp
Look at that, its perfect!!

So in version [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.6. When you upload a cover image its uploads to small. After you reposition and save, its perfect.
Using [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.9, When you first upload a cover image, its the correct size, but once you reposition and save, it resizes to small.

So from version [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.6 to [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.9, if you understand, the cover images now do the opposite.

I gave good feedback after 1.06 and 1.07, even after waiting 3 months for a fix, but if i was to leave feedback again, you WILL get 1 star, as version 1.09 is just useless mate.

I don't see a option for maximum cover height ?

There has got to be a issue with this mod!

Its like Minimum cover height does not even work at all after reposition.
Tested with 1200x1200 wallpapers.
If i set Minimum cover height: 150
It looks like this:
View attachment 180204

If i set Minimum cover height: 500
It looks like this:
View attachment 180205

The damn covers are still the same size no matter what i set cover height and cover width to.

You say: that add-on auto calculate best cover size to display best cover position.
Yeah ok, it does, but, as soon as you reposition the image and save, the whole thing turns to crap.

When you very first upload a cover image, its the correct size ok. WITH OUT using reposition, the cover looks like this:
View attachment 180206

Perfect Right? Yes its the corrects size, but i don't want her head cut off. So lets now reposition the cover image so we can see here full head.
As soon as i click reposition, the cover height changes in size and i have not even hit save yet.
View attachment 180208

What does the cover look like after i hit save after the reposition.
View attachment 180213
Well you can now see her head, but the cover image has changed height, it smaller!

Im going to now uninstall this version: [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.9
And install version: [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.6.

When you very first upload your cover image using Profile Cover 1.0.6, it looks like this:
View attachment 180214

BUT, here is the crazy part, when you reposition and save, it looks like this:
View attachment 180215
Look at that, its perfect!!

So in version [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.6. When you upload a cover image its uploads to small. After you reposition and save, its perfect.
Using [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.9, When you first upload a cover image, its the correct size, but once you reposition and save, it resizes to small.

So from version [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.6 to [tl] Profile Cover 1.0.9, if you understand, the cover images now do the opposite.

I gave good feedback after 1.06 and 1.07, even after waiting 3 months for a fix, but if i was to leave feedback again, you WILL get 1 star, as version 1.09 is just useless mate.
I will find the another way for rendering cover. Sorry for the issue.

Truonglv. I would be very interested in your addon. I was wondering if you would consider adding the ability to chance to background on the website per user profile? It could give the user profile a bit more personality and it would definitely fit your addons name.

After uploading the new version, I'm getting An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. error.

Edit: Just saw the warning. Disabled and then upgrading...

Top Bottom