[tl] Profile Cover

[tl] Profile Cover [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Since this is a default feature now, the covers at least. Maybe a product rename is in order? Profile Covers Extended?

For users who question this addon, it offers way more flexibility to covers than what is available in stock.

I can't figure out how to be able to add images to a cover gallery. Is this possible? Thanks.
I don’t own this add-on, but is it an actual cover gallery the admin sets up? Or is is a self made gallery by the pictures you upload?
Try uploading some covers and see if it starts building a cover gallery for yourself. I could be wrong but that is the conclusion I’m getting from the description of the add-on.
  • Cover gallery. All cover uploaded by users will be stored and for later use ;)

New bug
When you click submit button without choose file to upload, an error will appears
Code:
Error: Call to a member function getTempFile() on null src/addons/Truonglv/ProfileCover/ControllerPlugin/Cover.php:35
Generated by: name May 21, 2023 at 1:24 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Truonglv/ProfileCover/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(37): Truonglv\ProfileCover\ControllerPlugin\Cover->actionUpload()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): Truonglv\ProfileCover\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionPCCover()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#5 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#8 {main}

New bug
When you click submit button without choose file to upload, an error will appears
Code:
Error: Call to a member function getTempFile() on null src/addons/Truonglv/ProfileCover/ControllerPlugin/Cover.php:35
Generated by: name May 21, 2023 at 1:24 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Truonglv/ProfileCover/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(37): Truonglv\ProfileCover\ControllerPlugin\Cover->actionUpload()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): Truonglv\ProfileCover\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionPCCover()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#5 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#8 {main}
Do you setup permissions the folder internal_data correctly?

Top Bottom