[XFA] Extended Cover

[XFA] Extended Cover [Paid] 4.2.9

No permission to buy (€8.00)
i did....even for the admin as user itself....still no permissions....with EVERYTHING on green....
Can't even set the cover in my own threads...confusing...

Is there a way to turn off the page name and description from the extended cover when used on a page node?
Is there a button or maybe some css that would allow me to do that?

I have it on my home page page node, and it really doesnt need to be there.

^ Related question;
How to remove the thread info bar (that red bar) because I don't want the info in the cover itself.
I'm assuming it's somewhere in css because I can't find it in style properties or options.

Attachments

• Untitled3.webp
    Untitled3.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
Is there a way to turn off the page name and description from the extended cover when used on a page node?
Is there a button or maybe some css that would allow me to do that?

I have it on my home page page node, and it really doesnt need to be there.

Hi
You have uncheck this option ?
http://prntscr.com/b18zlf

^ Related question;
How to remove the thread info bar (that red bar) because I don't want the info in the cover itself.
I'm assuming it's somewhere in css because I can't find it in style properties or options.

It's in style properties, you can set it like this
http://prntscr.com/b18zva
http://prntscr.com/b18zyh

Reactions: CTS
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xfa_ec_default_cover' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XFA/ExtendedCover/Extends/XenGallery/ControllerAdmin/Media.php at line 72
  9. XFA_ExtendedCover_Extends_XenGallery_ControllerAdmin_Media->actionCategorySave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/alejaserija/public_html/admin.php at line 13

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XFA/ExtendedCover/Extends/XenGallery/ControllerAdmin/Media.php at line 72
  9. XFA_ExtendedCover_Extends_XenGallery_ControllerAdmin_Media->actionCategorySave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/alejaserija/public_html/admin.php at line 13

http://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?threads/server-error-when-saving-xfmg-categories.635/

This should fix your problem

Look my reply on xen-factory ;)
same error after uninstall and install again

Top Bottom