[XFA] Extended Cover

[XFA] Extended Cover [Paid] 4.2.9

No permission to buy (€8.00)
I just finished the upgrade to 4.0.0 yesterday, and it was seamless and works great.

I use an Page Node as my index page, that the upgrade screwed something up on how the acp page renders when viewing my index Page Node settings from the Node Tree page.

Now I get a huge page of text code on the admin page for the node settings, on my page node.

I have turned off all modifications except this one, and verified that this issue only goes away if I turn off Extended Cover.
Also on a default theme.

Hi
What text code please ?

I will open a conversation with the the code that appears on the edit node settings page for a page node used as my index home page.

Thank you for your help in this. Problem resolved.

I was initially intending to put an extended cover on a page node.

I see the settings but I havent figured out if enabled, where to manage the page node cover at?
Nothing shows up in the node edit settings page in acp.

I have already created a page node called "home", and am using CTA Home Page mod to assist in setting that page as my index page.

I have the settings correct in acp, but I have no manage cover link on the page node.

I have already created a page node called "home", and am using CTA Home Page mod to assist in setting that page as my index page.

I have the settings correct in acp, but I have no manage cover link on the page node.

Send me access admin with template access
I will check tomorrow (I am on bed) if it's a conflict with CTA or not ;)

The upgrade wiped out everyone's profile covers and prior settings. Also now aligning the image no longer gets saved.

Send me access admin with template access
I will check tomorrow (I am on bed) if it's a conflict with CTA or not ;)
I am pretty sure it is not a conflict. I can turn off all mods on an oem style, and the problem still exists.

I need a permission for adding / editing thread covers for anyone.

As an admin, I currently cannot upload covers to threads started by other members in the past and I wish to do so.

Cheers,

Regs.

I need a permission for adding / editing thread covers for anyone.

As an admin, I currently cannot upload covers to threads started by other members in the past and I wish to do so.

Cheers,

Regs.

You can configure permissions for all groupes ;)

Yes but there is no permission for THREADS other than:

Manage thread cover by self
Reposition thread cover by self

We need a permission to:

Manage thread cover by anyone

You have it for other item types but not for threads.

As an admin, I need to be able to go to any thread that I did not start and be able to add / edit covers for them - I cannot currently do this that I can see?

Cheers,

Regs.

Awesome, thank you so much!

Suggestion to add your own moderator permission section - it's easy to miss there when everything else is in it's own section :)

Cheers,

Regs.

Top Bottom