[XFA] Custom Username Icons

[XFA] Custom Username Icons [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy (€4.00)
Well as you can see from the attached screenshot, I can't reproduce, it's fine for me...

Without admin access to a board with that issue I can't do anything :(

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-04-20 à 19.10.36.webp
    Capture d’écran 2016-04-20 à 19.10.36.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
Well as you can see from the attached screenshot, I can't reproduce, it's fine for me...

Without admin access to a board with that issue I can't do anything :(

I'll send you the details in a PM once I get home, so you can take a look. Thanks!

From your screenshot, that portion works. It works for me as well, but only there. If you go on the board and look on the front end, will the usergroup default fontawesome icon actually show for members in that usergroup?

this mod has a major security hole that was discovered yesterday in my forum..it allows any user to change the color of any username as well as add icons, Style tags are not deprecated with xss attacks as well as actually changing usernames

i have reported this to the admins

this mod has a major security hole that was discovered yesterday in my forum..it allows any user to change the color of any username as well as add icons, Style tags are not deprecated with xss attacks as well as actually changing usernames

it is true?

Hello! Was this flaw fixed in the update?

Hey @MtoR

why are some icons missing here? Using FA 4.6.3,

1.png

Another bug report. With the following permissions,

1.png

Users are unable to select username color or user title color. This is because everything is wrapped within <xen:if is="{$xfa_canSelectCustomIcon}"> </xen:if>

Hey @MtoR

1.png

That's strange indeed. Do you have that behavior with default style as well ?

Another bug report. With the following permissions,

1.png

Users are unable to select username color or user title color. This is because everything is wrapped within <xen:if is="{$xfa_canSelectCustomIcon}"> </xen:if>

That was fixed in the latest version, are you indeed running the latest one ?

Hey @MtoR

1.png
You sure it was 4.6.3 that was loaded ?

I am a bit surprised as I did fix that.
You sure you don't have some non reverted templates ?

when looking in the 3.3.2a zip install folder fontawesome shows 4.6.1 instead 4.6.3
upload_2016-6-8_19-14-45.webp

upload_2016-6-8_19-24-25.webp

You can no longer use
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.x.x/css/font-awesome.min.css">
font awesome now changes the way it is embeded. You have to supply an email and then are sent the embed via email ex.
<script src="https://use.fontawesome.com/XXXXXXX.js"></script>

XXXXXXX = a specific code per email....

Last edited:
Ah didn't know they changed the way to use font awesome.
So it's not compatible with 4.6.3, will have to fix that in a later version then.

You have reported that right ?

Top Bottom