[XFA] Custom Username Icons

[XFA] Custom Username Icons [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy (€4.00)
@XFA getting reports of not being able to change user title or click save on the personal details page,

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: user - library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/ControllerPublic/Account.php:176
Generated By: Shadow, Yesterday at 1:01 PM

Code:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/ControllerPublic/Account.php(176): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 176, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XFA_CustomUsernameIcons_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPersonalDetailsSave()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Well I can't reproduce it.
Do you have any add-on that has an impact on how the Account edit behave ?

Hum, it's hard to say, if you had step to reproduce I could find out but without more information than that almost impossible.

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Custom Username Icons - All username, usergroup and usertitle customization your members ever dreamed of !

Read more about this resource...
i bought this mod and i found a core issue with it

if you assign a group to have this mod..and they have custom icons for it...then you demote them from the group...they still have the last icon before they got demoted, the icon should be removed !

can you please fix this?

Hello,

The info is retrieved from the usergroup and therefore the current group one shall be retrieved at any time.

You sure it wasn't one the user had set himself ?

Clément

Hello,

The info is retrieved from the usergroup and therefore the current group one shall be retrieved at any time.

You sure it wasn't one the user had set himself ?

Clément
no it is bugged, i tested it many times

set a usergroup to allow icons...then add someone to it and let him set an icon
now, remove him from the group...he will still have the last used icon

try it please

XFA updated [XFA] Custom Username Icons with a new update entry:

Bug fixes + New feature

Corrected bugs:
  • When editing user without icon in admincp, Font Awesome radio button is selected instead of No icons.
  • Changing user to usergroup that had no permission to change icon would lead to icon still there as "edited" icon data would be sent in the mean time. Checkbox added to explicitely edit icon stuff in admincp.
  • Wrong Font Awesome version provided with the product 4.5.0...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I just installed this but the FontAwesome icons aren't showing up - there are none in the folders either for the addon. Is this intentional or is there something else I need to do to get the FontAwesome icons to show up?

Thanks!

Hi,

I just installed this but the FontAwesome icons aren't showing up - there are none in the folders either for the addon. Is this intentional or is there something else I need to do to get the FontAwesome icons to show up?

Thanks!
confirmed its empty

oie_ieh4_Qtnk_VGk4.png

confirmed its empty

Thanks for confirming! I did more testing and I saw it works if you change it in your user profile settings on the front end, but if you change it for an entire usergroup in the ACP/backend, it won't load the fontawesome icons and the folder it's trying to load them from is empty.

i dont get it

so when they are removed from the group, will they still have icon or anything?

No it will be removed if you don't tick the box in the mean time.

Thanks for confirming! I did more testing and I saw it works if you change it in your user profile settings on the front end, but if you change it for an entire usergroup in the ACP/backend, it won't load the fontawesome icons and the folder it's trying to load them from is empty.

Will have a look.

Ok this is odd they are visible for me.
Do you have any js error in the console ?

Top Bottom