[XFA] Custom Username Icons - XF2

[XFA] Custom Username Icons - XF2 [Paid] 5.0.8

No permission to buy (€10.00)
This second error does not seem related to our add-on, what makes you think that ?

Clément

This second error does not seem related to our add-on, what makes you think that ?

Clément
As it mentioned template error, I contact the company who made the style and asked them. They said
'Looks to be an error with the XFA add-on "CustomUsernameIcons", doesn't appear to be related to XF / Style directly.'
Plus lines 5,7 and 9 mention this add-on.

Last edited:
Hi @XFA
I seem to be getting a lot of the following server errors:

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Illegal string offset 'icon' internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/xfa_cui_user_group_edit_banner.php:79

Generated by: Dave 23 Apr 2022 at 14:50

Stack trace

#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/xfa_cui_user_group_edit_banner.php(79): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Ill...', '/home/davelegg/...', 79, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1680): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfa_cui_user_gr...', Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/user_group_edit.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('admin:xfa_cui_u...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('user_group_edit', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:UserGroup\\Ed...', 'admin:user_grou...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "/admin.php?user-groups/add"
  ["referrer"] => string(45) "https://xlightsseq.com/admin.php?user-groups/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["user-groups/add"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I tried but can't seem to be able to reproduce this.

I'm having issues with the icons, all the permissions are set but there is no area to edit user icons in the account details page. I only see the field to edit username color and user title color

Hi @XFA
Just updated to the latest version, however seem to have quite a few of these server errors:
Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "user_group_id" on null src/addons/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/XF/Template/Templater.php:388

Generated by: Unknown account 30 September 2022 at 06:05

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/XF/Template/Templater.php(388): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/davelegg/...', 388)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1128): XFA\CustomUsernameIcons\XF\Template\Templater->fnUserBanners(Object(XFA\CustomUsernameIcons\XF\Template\Templater), false, NULL, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/message_macros.php(68): XF\Template\Templater->func('user_banners', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\CustomUsernameIcons\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(25): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('message_macros', 'user_info', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\CustomUsernameIcons\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('user_cell', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(165): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('user_cell', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\CustomUsernameIcons\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('full_body', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(206): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('full_body', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\CustomUsernameIcons\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/thread_view.php(896): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\CustomUsernameIcons\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#20 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#22 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/threads/new-update-for-android.15821/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hum that's strange, do you have any particular post content there ?
Do you mean at
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/threads/new-update-for-android.15821/"
Just logged into the ACP and have 434 pages of these errors, each relating to different threads. All the threads are just normal threads on the forum.
This has only started to happen since I upgraded my php from 7.3 to 8.0 if that helps. Running the latest version of this add-on.

It's very strange, I am not able to reproduce that and I do have PHP 8.

Are you able to provide me the link and test account (per PM) to check it out ?

Thanks,
Clément

I looked at the thread you had an error in.
I saw there is a deleted member, maybe that's the reason.

Are you able to check on the various threads where there is an error if it's the case ?

I looked at the thread you had an error in.
I saw there is a deleted member, maybe that's the reason.

Are you able to check on the various threads where there is an error if it's the case ?

Thank you.
I've picked a variety of random threads showing in the error logs and it does appear that each page mentioned has a post from a deleted member.

Hum, except for the last one or you made a mistake ?
Do you mean the one in post 113? That also has a deleted member as the last poster on that page. Or the last one I sent via PM?
Post number 57 on that page, the user has deactivated, you can't click on their name.

Not sure whether it was the latest XF update, or the fact I moved server, but it's been a few days without any of the above errors.

Reactions: XFA
Top Bottom