[XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, leadeboard, announcement,...) - XF2

[XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, leadeboard, announcement,...) - XF2 [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)
@XFA If member are not selected any trophies in Displayed trophies option then why not show trophies by default in postbit? Should trophies show by default in postbit from Message/Conversation trophies limit. I think Displayed trophies option only for member choice what are show or not.

@XFA If member are not selected any trophies in Displayed trophies option then why not show trophies by default in postbit?
I explained in the suggestion request that I refused.
As per how I have coded, the trophies are retrieved through a single query for all the users in that post based on the selection field obviously.

If I was to retrieve them individually, this would be pretty not optimised.

Is that really an issue ? You have issues with getting your users do it ?

@XFA Still getting lot of Server error log:

Code:
Error: Undefined constant "XFA\TrophiesEnhancement\Pub\Controller\__CLASS__s" src/addons/XFA/TrophiesEnhancement/Pub/Controller/Trophies.php:22

Generated by: Unknown account Dec 26, 2021 at 7:13 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XFA\TrophiesEnhancement\Pub\Controller\Trophies->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFA\\TrophiesEnh...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\TrophiesEnhancement\Pub\Controller\Trophies), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\TrophiesEnhancement\Pub\Controller\Trophies), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "/trophies/cant-stop.3/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I think a character went messing around while I did ctrl+S.

I'll fix it and to the individual trophy page as I seem to have missed including it :D

Before I purchase this one I just need to know if this will work for what I want to do. The idea is to show an icon in the members postbits for the following.
  • When a member submits a video (this would be a manual award).
  • When a member wins a monthly competition (this would be a manual award).
  • When a member has posted X amount of threads (this should be automatic)
  • When a member reaches X amount of likes (this should be automatic)

The add-on enhances the trophies system from xF and allows icons to be shown in locations such as the postbit.
Before I purchase this one I just need to know if this will work for what I want to do. The idea is to show an icon in the members postbits for the following.
  • When a member submits a video (this would be a manual award).
  • When a member wins a monthly competition (this would be a manual award).
Manual award of trophies is something the add-ons provides.
  • When a member has posted X amount of threads (this should be automatic)
  • When a member reaches X amount of likes (this should be automatic)
These are/should be trophies criteria.
You can't award trophies when a member has posted X amount of threads as there is no such criteria, only messages count.
But now that I think about it, I could criteria in my add-on, and that one could be an example.

For likes, there is already a criteria based on reactions score which makes more sense as reactions have a ponderation.
So I guess this would answer your need.

Server icons not showing up, still blank. The path we used for uploading the icons is,
mysite.ext/data/XFA/TrophiesEnhancement/icons/

You tell me, you're the one who did the capitalization, the XFA/TrophiesEnhancement is autogenerated folder inside the XF's /src/addons directory. We just created a new folder inside /data with the same name and same format.

Ohhhhh no no it's not there that images should be.
As stated in the server icons description, it should be in your data folder in a subdirectory xfa/trophiesenhancement/icons.

So data/xfa/trophiesenhancement/icons if you didn't change the data folder name.

I see, so the path is case sensitive. Now it's showing up. Thanks.

Another thing, I understand there's a global on/off switch for postbit display of trophies. but is there a way to enable or disable postbit display per trophy or at least per category so minor trophies wont be displayed?

We've enabled message/conversation display but it's kinda big when viewing in mobile. We thought the icons are responsive just like the avatars.

Anyway, how do we resize the trophy icons in mobile view?

Another thing, I understand there's a global on/off switch for postbit display of trophies. but is there a way to enable or disable postbit display per trophy or at least per category so minor trophies wont be displayed?

I see you requested it on our site.

We've enabled message/conversation display but it's kinda big when viewing in mobile. We thought the icons are responsive just like the avatars.

Anyway, how do we resize the trophy icons in mobile view?

I see you requested it on our site.
I would have to see how to implement that, maybe an option for size on mobile on the trophy creation page.

Top Bottom