XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Streams are categorized based on what game they are playing.
Ah, gotcha. So there's no way to make say Mixer & Twitch categories and categorize streams based on the platform? Can this be done perhaps in a future update?

Seems like when I add channels, it adds them and finds their channels, but it never displays them as online, even though they are. Any ideas?

example: 1589394633689.webp

1589394656992.webp

he is live on twitch, so why doesn't xenrio 2 pull him up?

Got XenRio 2 and installed it onto the site. However, it doesn't show any "streams". I cant access it via the /streams/ URL either, just saying it cant be found. It also has no errors, the templates are there, its been uninstalled and reinstalled, I'm not too sure what to do.

Got XenRio 2 and installed it onto the site. However, it doesn't show any "streams". I cant access it via the /streams/ URL either, just saying it cant be found. It also has no errors, the templates are there, its been uninstalled and reinstalled, I'm not too sure what to do.
Did you set the permissions for users to view the streams?

Any update on why some users channels aren't showing on the online streams?

probably to do with upcoming twitch api changes and restrictions, requiring oauth etc

..but i could be wrong

probably to do with upcoming twitch api changes and restrictions, requiring oauth etc

..but i could be wrong
Hmm it's just odd because alot of users show up, but some users randomly don't show up lol

Hmm it's just odd because alot of users show up, but some users randomly don't show up lol

well that would make sense if they were rate limiting and say limit was 20 and you had 50 channels added, you would only get 20 right responses and therefore erratic results ensue.

but its not very clear what they're up to but plugin might need an update to abide by the changes, or it may not.

well that would make sense if they were rate limiting and say limit was 20 and you had 50 channels added, you would only get 20 right responses and therefore erratic results ensue.

but its not very clear what they're up to but plugin might need an update to abide by the changes, or it may not.
Definitely interesting. At the moment, i have only 4 streamers online and i have it set to only show live streamers. But the 5th online (checked on twitch) isn't showing.... idk

Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php at line 79
  1. EWR\Rio\Api\YouTube::dumpChannel()
  2. call_user_func_array() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Channel.php at line 93
  3. EWR\Rio\Repository\Channel->scrapeChannel() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Admin/Controller/Channel.php at line 45
  4. EWR\Rio\Admin\Controller\Channel->actionSubmit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I Get this same code. anyone find a fix?

Top Bottom