XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel Is there a way to add language as an option for the stream filtering? Like on Twitch you can select "English" as filter.
I'm getting tons of Chinese streams on top, and wondering if it is a easier way than just having to manually blacklist one and one channel.

Or add a filter(s) to channels? For example "German". So users can filter by their preferred language(s)? You could have English as default, but users could manually browse non-English streams as well.

This needs to be fixed asap please. I know for a fact that at least 3 channels that i follow on twitch are live and setup on my website, yet it says no streams at all available.
1591106118402.webp

1591106137664.webp

I'll try again.

Is there a way to add language as an option for the stream filtering?
Like on Twitch you can select "English" as filter. I think that's possible through the API. ("&language=en" or something?)
I'm getting tons of Chinese streams on top, and wondering if it is a easier way than just having to manually blacklist one and one channel.
Or add a filter(s) to channels? For example "German". So users can filter by their preferred language(s)? You could have English as default, but users could manually browse non-English streams as well.

This needs to be fixed asap please. I know for a fact that at least 3 channels that i follow on twitch are live and setup on my website, yet it says no streams at all available.
View attachment 226732

View attachment 226733
Any ideas ya'll? I know you said that you can only show what the API reports, but why does the API NEVER show some channels online? Do i need to remove them from the database and readd or soemthing??

Would be awesome if @Jaxel could respond sometime.
I found this one, should be able to filter by language (getstream metadata -> language).
Having language filtering (or at least setting a default language) in this addon would be very useful.

Hey Jaxel, can we get a small tweak/feature added?

Can there be a Twitch or Mixer watermark on the stream thumbnails to indicate which platform a stream is on before the user clicks on it when browsing in the stream library? :) Just an idea I had.

Also, any plans on adding support for caffeine and trovo.live ?

Hey Jaxel, can we get a small tweak/feature added?

Can there be a Twitch or Mixer watermark on the stream thumbnails to indicate which platform a stream is on before the user clicks on it when browsing in the stream library? :) Just an idea I had.

Also, any plans on adding support for caffeine and trovo.live ?
You can use the new font-awesome icon feature for that.

I never heard of caffeine and trovo.live

They're fairly new.... but support for them would be pretty awesome to see if possible. :)

How would I set up those font awesome icons for the thumbnails then?

@Jaxel
Twitch changed something in their embedding API, where a new additional paramter has to be defined in the iframe. Currently all streams are broken. Solution can be found here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope the update will come soon ;)

Change the Twitch chat embed code to:
Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"
src="//www.twitch.tv/embed/{serviceVAL1}/chat?{theme}popout&no-mobile-redirect=true&parent={domain}"></iframe>

Top Bottom