XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I installed your first 2.2 version of XenRio, and due to you changing version numbers afterwards, I get this error when trying to update again..

" Could not process EWR-Rio-2.1.0.8.zip: The version of [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO provided is older than the currently installed version. "
The 2.2 version was for a beta version of XenForo... it should only have been installed on test forums. Uninstall it.

The 2.2 version was for a beta version of XenForo... it should only have been installed on test forums. Uninstall it.
It's fine, my site is not "live" at this point anyway.. Was just wondering..
I'll just wait for your next 2.2 version then.

YouTube channel scraping coming back in the next version!

Live-streams-DEV-TEST.png

This one is a bit hackey. Since YouTube's API sucks for live streaming... what I have to do is scrape the home page of a channel itself. Then I use a bunch of regular expressions to find whether or not a "channelFeaturedContentRenderer" section exists on that channel's page. If it does, that means content has been automatically featured on that channel's page. Then we check if that content is a live stream. If it is, we extract more information from it.

This seems to be a rather slow process; since we have to download the entire YouTube page in order to preg/grep it.

In order for this to work, a channel MUST have the "LIVE NOW" section at the top of their YouTube channel polymer.

Periscope support also coming!

Live-streams-DEV-TEST.webp

Unfortunately, Periscope does not have stream preview/thumbnails we can show...

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.9 - CHANGELOG

• YouTube returns as a valid channel scraping service! YouTube's API restrictions make it unusable as a scraping service. But I've implemented a change in the way information is grabbed for a YouTube stream... It now, no longer uses the YouTube API at all (no API key required anymore). Instead it will scrape a channel's homepage for HTML, and analyze the result with regular expressions to see if any live streams have been pinned to the top of the channel. Regular expressions are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Jaxel,

thanks for the update for YouTube! But I have one little problem, maybe you are able to help me here. When I try to add a youtube channel it tells me:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

Do I need to adjust the service in the admin panel? Or do I overlook something?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Jaxel,

thanks for the update for YouTube! But I have one little problem, maybe you are able to help me here. When I try to add a youtube channel it tells me:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

Do I need to adjust the service in the admin panel? Or do I overlook something?

Thanks in advance!
I think this is a bug in the XenForo Route Builder:

I got this server error, randomly, not sure what it was from:

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 1
  • src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php:107
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Sep 17, 2020 at 8:48 AM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php(107): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/revillu2/...', 107, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php(87): EWR\Rio\Api\YouTube::dumpChannels(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Api\YouTube::dumpStreams(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#3 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Stream.php(47): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Cron/Scrape.php(14): EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream->scrapeStreams()
#5 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Cron\Scrape::scrapeStreams(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#6 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#10 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#11 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(35) "https://www.revillution.net/forums/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hey, the addon is working great again, with one exception: it's not scraping periodically.

If I force scrape, everything updates as it should, and the active streams update appropriately. But it happens only when I force scrape, and doesn't do it periodically (every 10 minutes, if I recall) like it used to.

And yes, I do have the "Enable scraping periodically" option enabled.

Hey, the addon is working great again, with one exception: it's not scraping periodically.

If I force scrape, everything updates as it should, and the active streams update appropriately. But it happens only when I force scrape, and doesn't do it periodically (every 10 minutes, if I recall) like it used to.

And yes, I do have the "Enable scraping periodically" option enabled.

XF Cron Jobs only run if your forum is active. Is your forum active enough? If it's not, you can manually run crons:

XF Cron Jobs only run if your forum is active. Is your forum active enough? If it's not, you can manually run crons:
Yeah, it gets some 200 users a day, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll look into manual crons, though, see if that does the trick.

Update: Upon inspecting my cron entries, it turns out the XenRio scrape cron was disabled. Probably stems from the time we temporarily removed the addon, and I didn't know it was disabled in Cron entries too.

Hey @Jaxel
Is it possible to add the following for Twitch (and others that can filter by language):
- Being able to add categories, and tie languages to them. (so you can have a dedicated category for those who wish to see German casters.)
OR
- Being able to add a filter on top of the index page, to select which what language you want to see streams for.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.1.0 - CHANGELOG

• You can now sort streams by language. The language menu will show up automatically if you have languages defined in your options. Only DLive, Smashcast, Trovo and Twitch return language codes.
  • The multi-viewer's "supported services" list will now only list services with embed codes.
  • Twitch's game restriction API is broken and often returns misaligned results. We've reverted back to scraping each game individually to avoid this.
  • Offline channel links to YouTube will no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looking good Jaxel, great feature!
Also, the new language bar is
Word Wow GIF by Intel

Hi @Jaxel since the upgrade - the stream alert to discord no longer seems to be working for us. Any ideas? Everything seems to be fine in the admin settings.

edit (specifically twitch streams->discord channel) through your discord addon. :)

Top Bottom