XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hey @Jaxel,

I'm helping setup a site that's making use of XenRio, everything appears to be setup properly, I've confirmed that someone who was live streaming on Twitch at the time could be added and that his stream would show up; however, having added a couple of games to a couple of categories leaves me with absolutely no streams showing up anywhere in the add-on. I can still direct-link to the one individual stream, though it's offline now, but scraping does not seem to be working. No errors, no problems with inputs, client id and secret are in there...it's just...not showing any streams. Any idea what might be causing this? I know I've likely overlooked something super simple and I'm going to slap myself when it hits me what that is, but...I'm a bit flummoxed at the moment!

Thanks for your time!

Edit -- all fixed, overlooked a very simple option...sorry about that!

Last edited:
Having the same issue, it looks like its only calling for one API key and no secret on the latest version not sure if that makes a difference.

EDIT: Removed 2.0.1.4 and installed 2.0.1.3 worked good

Last edited:
I hope they have language and game filtering.. If so, yes please ^^ We need a proper Twitch competitor with good feature set.
They have language filtering, and i believe game filtering too or it might be in the works. The alpha launches in 2 weeks on March 2nd.

how i stop the streaming to stop redirecting to the site it was scraped from, I want the streaming to be on my forum. Check it out here to see what I mean https://platxy.com/ewr-rio/ and the image below shows when i try adding through Multi-viewer/popular stream/ addScreenshot 2021-02-18 at 3.52.50 AM.png

Last edited:
@Jaxel - Our stream plugin has an issue with adding new channels to the plugin from youtube and then the user gets an error saying this
Oops! We ran into some problems.
An error occurred while connecting with YouTube. Please try again later.
We tried adding channels every possible way from /channel, /user, /c and tried adding the channels both with and without the youtube API

@Jaxel - Our stream plugin has an issue with adding new channels to the plugin from youtube and then the user gets an error saying this

We tried adding channels every possible way from /channel, /user, /c and tried adding the channels both with and without the youtube API
Whats the channel URL?

how i stop the streaming to stop redirecting to the site it was scraped from, I want the streaming to be on my forum. Check it out here to see what I mean https://platxy.com/ewr-rio/ and the image below shows when i try adding through Multi-viewer/popular stream/ addView attachment 246612
Not all services have embed codes.

@Austinrex , What @Jaxel is saying, not all streaming services/sites are supported by the add-on. What is the streaming site you're looking to add to the system?

Also @Jaxel , Glimesh.tv is launching March 2nd, they have an API but i'm not sure if it will support embedding of streams or chat, however here are some helpful links to hopefully help you get support for it in the next update:

Thanks in advance!

@Austinrex , What @Jaxel is saying, not all streaming services/sites are supported by the add-on. What is the streaming site you're looking to add to the system?

Also @Jaxel , Glimesh.tv is launching March 2nd, they have an API but i'm not sure if it will support embedding of streams or chat, however here are some helpful links to hopefully help you get support for it in the next update:

Thanks in advance!
Am more interested in YouTube and twitch

Hey @Jaxel,

I'm helping setup a site that's making use of XenRio, everything appears to be setup properly, I've confirmed that someone who was live streaming on Twitch at the time could be added and that his stream would show up; however, having added a couple of games to a couple of categories leaves me with absolutely no streams showing up anywhere in the add-on. I can still direct-link to the one individual stream, though it's offline now, but scraping does not seem to be working. No errors, no problems with inputs, client id and secret are in there...it's just...not showing any streams. Any idea what might be causing this? I know I've likely overlooked something super simple and I'm going to slap myself when it hits me what that is, but...I'm a bit flummoxed at the moment!

Thanks for your time!

Edit -- all fixed, overlooked a very simple option...sorry about that!
I hate to follow up on this after thinking it was fixed, but it seems that we can only get manually added channels to work. When add categories and games, the scrapes do nothing. We've added everything properly, Twitch recognizes the games we're trying to add, but when scraped we get absolutely no results. We have four channels added manually and they work just fine, but no other streams seem to be found. Any idea what it is I might have overlooked?

Hey @Jaxel with Glimesh.tv launching tomorrow, can we possibly get a quick integration of it while we wait for things like stream & chat embeds from the API? like how you handled Trovo in the beginning? Just have the showcase redirect to the stream for now?

Top Bottom