XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Ya its been months since i used.
Thanks

I've just always gone under games and typed in the name of the game I want to import. I believe it is case sensitive now and needs to be the full name of the game. I think I remember that being in the video Jaxel has on the Overview page for the add-on.

Looking at my install... I don't see or remember how I got anything else. The only other Twitch IDs I have are streamer IDs and you can get that from your settings or stream URL (I believe)

It's sad how quickly knowledge on something goes away when you are not actively using it! .... I am feeling prettty newbie at the moment.

I've just always gone under games and typed in the name of the game I want to import. I believe it is case sensitive now and needs to be the full name of the game. I think I remember that being in the video Jaxel has on the Overview page for the add-on.

Looking at my install... I don't see or remember how I got anything else. The only other Twitch IDs I have are streamer IDs and you can get that from your settings or stream URL (I believe)

It's sad how quickly knowledge on something goes away when you are not actively using it! .... I am feeling prettty newbie at the moment.
Got it working thanks for the help

well i forgot to scrape after adding games but after that everything populated, changing the background image is still a little buggy but it works

@Jaxel thanks for the update! When a Glimesh stream is added to the showcase, it automatically brings you to that stream on Glimesh, is this normal behavior? or is the URI set wrong within my application?

Also, for the featured widget, is there a chance we can get something re-worked? So when multiple people are featured it displays in like a carousel? I would really love to see something like this.... Something like this would be cool:

Perhaps something like this can be modified to work? or what you have done for your youtube videos but for livestreams within RIo? - https://khaalipaper.com/javascript/video-carousel.php

Attachments

• mixer-interactive.webp
    mixer-interactive.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Mixer_Carousel8855.webp
    Mixer_Carousel8855.webp
    67 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
When a Glimesh stream is added to the showcase, it automatically brings you to that stream on Glimesh, is this normal behavior? or is the URI set wrong within my application?
Glimesh does not add to the showcase. It has no embed codes.

Also, for the featured widget, is there a chance we can get something re-worked? So when multiple people are featured it displays in like a carousel? I would really love to see something like this.... Something like this would be cool:
Would not really be possible. When a slide on a carousel is changed, you would need to trigger a "pause" on the previous slide. Not all services expose this trigger, if they even have a javascript API in the first place. The reason I can do it in XenPorta is because XenPorta ONLY uses YouTube; it's a single service, without any conflicts.

Glimesh does not add to the showcase. It has no embed codes.
So it only shows that someone is live and then redirects to their glimesh stream, like Trovo did prior to it having embeds?

Would not really be possible. When a slide on a carousel is changed, you would need to trigger a "pause" on the previous slide. Not all services expose this trigger, if they even have a javascript API in the first place. The reason I can do it in XenPorta is because XenPorta ONLY uses YouTube; it's a single service, without any conflicts.
Ahh okay. That makes sense....... I did find this, would this make much of a difference with the "Pause" issue?

i've been told Twitch and Youtube have similar functionality?

Last edited:
@Jaxel , I had this in my server error logs, just thought i'd bring it to your attention? Any idea what it's from? Thanks!

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: contents
  • src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php:127
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Nov 21, 2021 at 9:38 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php(127): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/revillu2/...', 127, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php(98): EWR\Rio\Api\YouTube::dumpChannels(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Api\YouTube::dumpStreams(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#3 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Stream.php(78): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Cron/Scrape.php(14): EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream->scrapeStreams()
#5 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Cron\Scrape::scrapeStreams(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#6 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#10 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#11 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(51) "https://www.revillution.net/whats-new/posts/729974/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
[/quote]

Just got a few more errors and i'm not sure why, but they seem to be stemming from Youtube:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "contents"
[*]src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php:127
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Nov 26, 2021 at 10:30 AM
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php(127): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/revillu2/...', 127)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php(98): EWR\Rio\Api\YouTube::dumpChannels(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Api\YouTube::dumpStreams(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#3 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Stream.php(78): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Cron/Scrape.php(14): EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream->scrapeStreams()
#5 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Cron\Scrape::scrapeStreams(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#6 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#10 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#11 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(35) "https://www.revillution.net/forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

And i got a few like this:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "service_chat" on null
[*]src/addons/EWR/Rio/Entity/Stream.php:31
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Nov 26, 2021 at 6:54 AM
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Entity/Stream.php(31): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/revillu2/...', 31)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(157): EWR\Rio\Entity\Stream->getStreamEmbed()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(115): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('stream_embed')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/EWRrio_stream_popout.php(14): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('stream_embed')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('EWRrio_stream_p...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('EWR\\Rio:Stream\\...', 'public:EWRrio_s...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/streams/1/UntoldMight/10638050/popout"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Important to note: I Updated my PHP version to 8.0.12, if that is of any significance.

What do these errors mean? and can they be fixed? This is the error I get in my admin CP dealing with the stream showcase:

Edit: I did some testing, it would appear to be PHP8 incompatibility with the add-on. I've reverted back to PHP 7.4.25 and will be keeping an eye out for further server errors. Might be worth looking into potentially upgrading the add-on to be compatible with PHP8 in the future.

Attachments

• StreamErrorsACP.webp
    StreamErrorsACP.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
@Jaxel for the above errors within src/addons/EWR/Rio/API/Youtube.php, here is lines 127 and 128:
Line 127:
Code:
$json = $json['contents']['twoColumnBrowseResultsRenderer']['tabs'][0]['tabRenderer']['content'];

Line 128:
Code:
$json = $json['sectionListRenderer']['contents'][0]['itemSectionRenderer']['contents'][0];

these 2 lines apparently continuously cause server error logs for me. Running 7.4's latest version. Any chance of getting a fix for this error?

I can not reproduce any of those errors. What channel is causing it?
Not sure exactly, but this is an error I get almost constantly:
image_2021-12-24_142123.webp

I think I only have 1 channel with youtube.......

I also get this error sometimes:
youtubeserver_error2.webp

I just removed a bunch of old entries that were entered before Youtube was working properly. Hopefully that fixes it, if not, it limits it down to a few channels.

Again my site is - https://www.revillution.net/streams

Top Bottom