XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I played with @Goddi's configuration a bit but still have the side-scrolling on my phone if I do two columns at 500px (or even 400px).

For now, looking at doing 300px which gets me 3 columns and fits on my phone. I find I have to reduce the offset for the date box to -10px from -15px though. At 300px width boxes, the date box tends to rub up against the adjacent column at -15.

That said, 2.2.0.5 is working fine for now and does what I want so I may just hold off on upgrading until see what comes down the road.

Okay, I think I see what your issue is... can you add this to your extra.css and tell me if it fixes it?

Code:
@media (max-width: ~"calc(@xf-EWRporta_masonry_width + 50px)")
{
    .porta-masonry
    {
        grid-template-columns: 100%;
    }
}

Okay, I think I see what your issue is... can you add this to your extra.css and tell me if it fixes it?

Code:
@media (max-width: ~"calc(@xf-EWRporta_masonry_width + 50px)")
{
    .porta-masonry
    {
        grid-template-columns: 100%;
    }
}
By Jove, I think he's got it. Thanks @Jaxel. I will test some more but initial results are good.

If you use 3 colums the style works find but with two colums and the new included code, you need left and right scrolling on mobile devices.

Another idea?

Thank you for your support.

Hello, a simple question : I have installed xenporta and can I use it as a Blog looking frontpage like on the pic or similar to this?

Edit : I want only a Background image and a headline as shown articles under the Featuring slider.

thank you for the support

Attachments

• 19D64ED3-072B-4377-8DDB-0A37F942D2EB.webp
    19D64ED3-072B-4377-8DDB-0A37F942D2EB.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
If you use 3 colums the style works find but with two colums and the new included code, you need left and right scrolling on mobile devices.

Another idea?

Thank you for your support.
Huh? That's the problem I was having that Jaxel's code above fixed.

This problem I have only in the default style. It works in other styles but it doesn´t in the default style.
Sorry for noting this late, but normaly I don´t use the default style.

Hello, a simple question : I have installed xenporta and can I use it as a Blog looking frontpage like on the pic or similar to this?

Edit : I want only a Background image and a headline as shown articles under the Featuring slider.

Can anyone help me

Yes, I think that can be achieved.

How can I customize it ? Like the size of the shown article pic how much articles shown side by side etc. I want on the frontpage only article pics and the headline.
You want your articles to look like this?

ZojPHqt.png

Top Bottom