XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Whats the URL of the image you are trying to use as an icon?
Sorry maybe my URL of the image is wrong, I have solved it.
Btw, please show me the way to visible the list add-on as below topho:

- Should likes below photo:

1524186075922.webp

- But I can not see it

1524186104015.webp

Thanks in advance,

If I were to buy this, could I have it function like a blog, possible if I set just one category with authors as me, right? Then have links to new threads/etc as a widget?

Last edited:
If I were to buy this, could I have it function like a blog, possible if I set just one category with authors as me, right? Then have links to new threads/etc as a widget?

Sort of, since you can have the threads converted to article format, which makes the thread appear similar to a blog post.

Suggestion: Would be good to be able to upload a picture to use for the Article header. Sometimes I won't want to use one of the attached pictures in the thread and would like one that is formatted specifically to use as the Article picture on the Portal Home Page

if i am not wrong... in XP1, there was an option to choose a particular node to use article template. So all threads crated inside that node will be shown in the article format.

Others using XP2 may confirm this.
That will let me know if I should save up the money to get the addon, haha. Would be next month when my next disability check comes in.

if i am not wrong... in XP1, there was an option to choose a particular node to use article template. So all threads crated inside that node will be shown in the article format.

Others using XP2 may confirm this.
Correct, but it is not part of XP2. It has been asked a few times, and @Jaxel has said it will not be included in XP2

1524531210202.webp

Yep, automatic promotion from a whole forum was removed (and that’s all we used XP for).
There is an option to automatically promote a thread after it is created. But there is no longer an option to fetch threads in a specific forum as articles.

@Jaxel Is this a bug? When I’m attempting to edit Exerpt text from an already published Feature I get this error. I have to delete the feature, edit the excerpt and republish as a workaround.

D122F3E5-F39B-4F75-AFDB-152015CB5A89.webp

Is it possible to add a "Today's Birthdays" widget for XF2 XenPorta PRO that would show users with birthdays on the current date? This has been requested several times and was something we used to have on our old vBulletin site with vBadvanced.

Is it possible to add a "Today's Birthdays" widget for XF2 XenPorta PRO that would show users with birthdays on the current date? This has been requested several times and was something we used to have on our old vBulletin site with vBadvanced.
Isn't there a built in Today's Birthday's widget with XF2?

Top Bottom