XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Yes, under Widgets for left side you use: XenPorta > Articles list: Sidenav

And for Right side under Widgets: XenPorta > Articles list: Sidebar
Hmm... that made some strange behaviour while resizing the page. I tried disable the grid and the narrow row to the left are the one-column article list. Any idea what can cause that?

screenshot.webp

You must establish something in Article/center
What you mean? I have promoted articles there. When the left and right sidebars disappears as the responible kicks in... that all left of the articles :)
It looks like it doesnt adapt the responsible design. I have also tried to only have the navigation in the sidenav with same result.

hey @Jaxel , can you advise me how to replace the user nicknames with their author names associated? I know this isn't supported but I tried to output the author name instead of the nickname in both "EWRporta_article_view" and "EWRporta_articles_macros" with no success. I'm not sure how should I output the $author variable in those templates.

Really appreciate it if you can help a brother out :)

What you mean? I have promoted articles there. When the left and right sidebars disappears as the responible kicks in... that all left of the articles :)
It looks like it doesnt adapt the responsible design. I have also tried to only have the navigation in the sidenav with same result.

Had similar issues and it was because only had one article posted and had the enable masonry grid checked. see below

Update - This one is fixed as well. Did not realize (new to xF) that under Style Properties -> [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO you had to make changes on every style you use . I thought it carried over. In my case unchecked Enable masonry grid

I want to remind people, that they should not edit templates DIRECTLY. Please use the template modification system.
Most people don't know how to use the template modification system. Plus that entails activating it from the config file . And that would be the reason most people choose to directly edit the templates. Best solution would be for you to add it as an option if you don't want people touching your templates....:eek:

@Jaxel There are missing widget data {{ widget_data($widget) }} in widget_EWRporta_articles in div class="block".

Find:

Code:
<div class="block {{ $msnry ? 'porta-masonry' : '' }}"  data-xf-init="{{ $msnry ? 'porta-masonry' : '' }}">
        <xf:foreach loop="$articles" value="$article"><xf:trim>
            <xf:macro template="EWRporta_articles_macros" name="article_block"
                arg-article="{$article}"
                arg-catlinks="{$catlinks.{$article.thread_id}}"
                arg-attachments="{$attachments}" />
        </xf:trim></xf:foreach>
    </div>

Replace:
Code:
<div class="block {{ $msnry ? 'porta-masonry' : '' }}" {{ widget_data($widget) }}  data-xf-init="{{ $msnry ? 'porta-masonry' : '' }}">
        <xf:foreach loop="$articles" value="$article"><xf:trim>
            <xf:macro template="EWRporta_articles_macros" name="article_block"
                arg-article="{$article}"
                arg-catlinks="{$catlinks.{$article.thread_id}}"
                arg-attachments="{$attachments}" />
        </xf:trim></xf:foreach>
    </div>

Maybe for review -- placing the new threads widget onto the home page makes the homepage load super slow, each and every page load. Should that not be cached / prefetched, something? It makes that widget fairly useless for performance.

Top Bottom