XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there a way to import posts from Wordpress?
This addon promotes threads. It is not a content management system. However, if you use another addon to import your wordpress articles into threads, you can then promote those threads after words.

How do I download updates for this and Xenatendo ?
I know I purchased them as I have the paypal email receipt but have no emails with links to download etc ?
XF2 versions are not free upgrades from the XF1 versions.

@Jaxel . Can you add support for being able to feature/article promote (simply linking to it, no need for "custom article layout" support) a resource? You can do it now, sort of, but only linking to the forum thread of it. The resource section is where I want to gather all my guides, and I'd love to promote them to the article/feature portal.
I'll look into it... but I have 4 more addons to update to XF2 first, before I really go full-bore into adding new features to existing addons.

like i said though, I don't have a copy of those emails

@daveb I think the best parts is the new widget system for XF2. Like before when you had a sidebar widget in your forums and you really really wanted it on xenporta and you scourled the forums for days and days, left, right up and down hoping someone made you that widget! Now any widget made for XF2 works everywhere! @Jaxel was kind enough to include about seven of them for xenporta 2

@Jaxel I don't have the emails for the XF2 versions, I did pay for them, check PayPal transactions
24 Jan 2018 09:38:08 GMT
Transaction ID: 4T56649492079163J

and

4 Jan 2018 20:46:49 GMT
Transaction ID: 0RA67951H5446833N

Can you resend the emails please or the download links please

I'll look into it... but I have 4 more addons to update to XF2 first, before I really go full-bore into adding new features to existing addons.

Thank you, I really appreciate it! Hopefully it won't require much work, so that you can slide it in between the addon ports.. ;) Just so that it can pull the image and a post snippet from the resource, to show on my article index. It would be great :)

Huh, FOUR addons? Which are those? Torneo? Carta? Auto backup? xxx?

Hey @Jaxel , I've bought and installed the addon today, no issues at installing. I can see and set-up any options. However, I don't have a "Promote Article" anywhere in the moderation tools. I did an addon rebuild, same issue. Using the auto-promote feature in the options doesn't do anything either, no articles are promoted and my homepage is blank. I'm not sure what's going on, what have I missed. I even restarted the server thinking there's some caching going on I don't know of, nothing happened.

Hey @Jaxel , I've bought and installed the addon today, no issues at installing. I can see and set-up any options. However, I don't have a "Promote Article" anywhere in the moderation tools. I did an addon rebuild, same issue. Using the auto-promote feature in the options doesn't do anything either, no articles are promoted and my homepage is blank. I'm not sure what's going on, what have I missed. I even restarted the server thinking there's some caching going on I don't know of, nothing happened.
Permissions.

you were right, the Administrator group didn't have any permissions. Pretty strange, since it has permissions for everything, funny it didn't enforce this addon aswell :)

one more question if I may, is there any possibility of removing the site title from the article index without modifying the templates? couldn't find any opition

Anybody know how can I remove the forum title from the main index? It's pretty useless and looks ugly :) Also, can't hide it via css, it hides all the titles.

Top Bottom