XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The great thing I like about XenPorta 2 Pro now is that it uses the built in Xenforo Widget system now so you can use anything anyone makes for Xenforo
I want to list the total number of articles in each categories for attracting members. I remembered that the old version had one.

Hey Jaxel. Can you add support for being able to feature/article promote (simply linking to it, no need for "custom article layout" support) a resource? You can do it now, but only linking to the forum thread of it. This is where I want to gather all my guides, and I'd love to promote them to the article/feature portal.

How do I download updates for this and Xenatendo ?
I know I purchased them as I have the paypal email receipt but have no emails with links to download etc ?

That wouldn't make sense.

My website using xenporta for xenforo v1, if I upgrade my site to xenforo v2, some part of my website becomes useless.

So it forces me to stay under xenforo v. 1.

If that's the case, it's a shame.

Thank you anyway for your answer.

You should have read the announcements of Xenforo first before upgrading. It is clearly stated there that NONE of the addons for XF1.x are compatible with XF2.x and you should NOT upgrade if you need these addons!

Second, it was not the decision of Jaxel to invent XF2 with a totally new code. It was the decision of the XF team. So blame them that nothing is compatible.

Third, if Xenforo 2.x is a totally new software, all addons have to be written new from zero. To ask to a free upgrade is a bit much, don't you think so?

We are happy that Xenporta even was made new for Xenforo 2.x. Other addon developpers already announced, that they wll not offer a XF2.x compatible version. So how the customers do feel about that?

You're responding to a post from 2 weeks ago (that half a dozen others already responded to), and also responding to the wrong question. He never purchased the XF2 version, never tried to install it on his XF1 version, re-read his post (and everyone else's since then)

I know I purchased them as I have the paypal email receipt but have no emails with links to download etc ?

You either got an updated email or if you have saved the last email click the link it will take you to the the updated download link

Any response? I'm interested in buying this plugin but this lack of communication from the developer is making me changing idea.

This Add-on basic function is that it posts a forum post to the front page where you can dress it up by adding XF2 widgets to one or both sides. It comes with a hand full of custom widgets. You set forum members to be Authors.

If your Wordpress doesn't have the same functionality I hardly doubt there is a simple solution without raising cost and development to the project without a lot of people requesting it.

@Jaxel . Can you add support for being able to feature/article promote (simply linking to it, no need for "custom article layout" support) a resource? You can do it now, sort of, but only linking to the forum thread of it. The resource section is where I want to gather all my guides, and I'd love to promote them to the article/feature portal.

Top Bottom