XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello @Jaxel,

I have a BUG on my forum.

Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Redirect::getParam() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Pub/Controller/Thread.php on line 13

EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/Andy/History/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 12
Andy\History\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/Andy/SimilarThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 16
Andy\SimilarThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/QAForums/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 39
ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 87
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Temporary quick fix :
Line 16 of file : src/addons/EWR/Porta/Pub/Controller/Thread.php
Add :
Code:
        if( !method_exists($reply, 'reply') ) {
            return $reply ;
        }

Please can you have a look ?
I think it's a conflict with @AndyB 's similar thread addon.
The bug is not happening on every threads, only fews...

Looks like your widgets don't allow to add icons such as MDI/FontAwesome because I am trying to add and it does not show, using same code as the others for the default xenforo widgets and they work fine. data-widget-definition="EWRporta_facebook" .

Hi, again I need some help! :rolleyes:

1.- I did set up an article, but now I have the article and the forum post. How can I hide/delete the forum post???
I find it pointless to have the same information in both sides.

2.- Also, I have seen on the videos showing this options:

borrarattachment.webp

but, when I try to config the article I get this:
borraratta.webp
What is wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Hi, again I need some help! :rolleyes:

1.- I did set up an article, but now I have the article and the forum post. How can I hide/delete the forum post???
I find it pointless to have the same information in both sides.

2.- Also, I have seen on the videos showing this options:

View attachment 167149

but, when I try to config the article I get this:
View attachment 167150
What is wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Did you add attachments to those post first?

ok, I did it now and it worked. Thanks!

Can I hide or delete the post, and leave only the article? Is there any way to have the text only once in my website?

I would like to say no... But you could lock the forums or posts to prevent people from posting...

I would like to say no... But you could lock the forums or posts to prevent people from posting...

I don't really know what he is trying to accomplish, but another way to do something similar is to set up a custom user group and special forum where the posts go into the features slider, and only the custom user group can see or post to the forum...

Hi @Jaxel

A suggestion for a future release…

When promoting a thread to an article, when you use the 'date' facility, all the closest dated articles get moved further and further down the page until they're no longer seen.

A great facility would be to toggle ascending or descending, so that you could have the nearest dates at the top of the page, so people are far more likely to see events that are happening soonest.

Great add-on though.

Graham

What I'm saying is that articles are stacked in date order aren't they?

The events that are happening soonest get put to the bottom of the page, so they're not so visible.

It'd be better to have them ordered the other way round.

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 15.28.20.webp

How would XenPorta2 know what the date of your event is? It only knows the date the thread was posted.

Surely this is for the date of the event?

If not, what's it for?

Surely not the date of the post - surely it'd get that date from the thread?

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 15.47.07.webp

Top Bottom