XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Two quick questions:

1) How do you add the feature slider ABOVE the sidebar? @CoZmicShReddeR
I selected the "Article List: Above (full), but that just put at the side of the sidebar.

2) When adding youtube videos into the Article List, the video & comment/view counter is outside the board view. See here:
buggy.webp

@Jaxel
Style bug: When promoting media, such as youtube videos, into the Article List, the video & comment/view counter is outside the board view. And no, before you ask, it doesn't matter if it is a custom theme. It looks the same when I try the default theme.

buggy.webp

Also, when including a video as feature in the slider, it will not show any title, text etc. Only the video.

Last edited:
I just noticed that the prefixes are not showing on Articles? Is there something I need to enable this?
Fixed for the next version.

@Jaxel I am not seeing an option to attach an image when I post an Article with [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO 2.0.1.3
For what purpose would there be an option to attach an image?

@Jaxel
Style bug: When promoting media, such as youtube videos, into the Article List, the video & comment/view counter is outside the board view. And no, before you ask, it doesn't matter if it is a custom theme. It looks the same when I try the default theme.
Link?

Also, when including a video as feature in the slider, it will not show any title, text etc. Only the video.
This is by design... why would you put text over a video?

@Jaxel what was talking about was the attachment link for choosing images for article but it might have been caused by another add on! Will have to wait a few hrs to test it out at work atm!

@Jaxel what I was referring to this location there used to be choices for if you wanted to show another image for the article and I do not see it was wondering if it was supposed to be there or was the feature not included with the XF2 version

Screen Shot 01-16-18 at 04.07 PM.webp

@Jaxel what I was referring to this location there used to be choices for if you wanted to show another image for the article and I do not see it was wondering if it was supposed to be there or was the feature not included with the XF2 version

It is definitely supposed to be there. As long as the images have been uploaded as attachments to the post. Here is on my site:
article.webp

I purchased the branding removal and noticed when I make a category it leaves the URL : /ewr-porta/categories/name.1/

Is it possible to remove the /ewr-porta/ from the URLs please?

Read the FAQ! :)
How do I rename the "ewr-porta" sub-directory to something else?

Is it this one as I want to remove ewr-porta and not replace with article...

Wanting it like this. From : /ewr-porta/categories/name.1/ to : /categories/name.1/

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still having the overhang issue with some images and some YouTube videos being embedded in articles. I have had it with both the default Xenforo style, as well as other styles. It is particularly bad on mobile themes, as with the articles it occurs on, the text overhangs as well. Any ideas? Because I have looked at the FAQ, and not seeing my particular issue there.

Also, never heard if those that purchased the previous XenPorta copyright removal would get it here. Or do I need to purchase it again? Has there been any update on this?

EDIT: Also the date doesn't fit into the date block correctly when displayed on the homepage.

Last edited:
Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.1.4 - CHANGELOG

• Added the ability to disable the "history" url updating with the infinite scroller.
  • Added a client-side check for file sizes to make sure users can't upload feature images that are bigger than the file size limit on your PHP.ini.
  • Added support for thread prefixes on the article list.
  • Fixed some CSS issues related to embedded media on the articles list.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am still having the overhang issue with some images and some YouTube videos being embedded in articles. I have had it with both the default Xenforo style, as well as other styles. It is particularly bad on mobile themes, as with the articles it occurs on, the text overhangs as well. Any ideas? Because I have looked at the FAQ, and not seeing my particular issue there.

Also, never heard if those that purchased the previous XenPorta copyright removal would get it here. Or do I need to purchase it again? Has there been any update on this?

EDIT: Also the date doesn't fit into the date block correctly when displayed on the homepage.
Update fixed everything so far. Just waiting to hear on the copyright removal. Great work @Jaxel

Top Bottom