XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel, good job on 2.2.0.4. Just loaded it up in my dev. Nice implementation. Much easier to fiddle and get right than dealing with extra.less code.

I currently have the forum at doamain.com/forum/, is there any way to put the portal at domain.com without affecting the forum?

I have it as my landing page (site is in my sig). You go to the ACP - Setup - Options - Basic Board Options and set Index Page Route to "ewr-porta/". Or at least that's what is working for me.

in the Style Properties, Masonry-Grid Height was set to 400px, after set to 0px articles shows normal.

but, in what propertie-group was the setting for contentbg?

In den Style Einstellungen, war bei Masonry-Grid 400px eingestellt, nachdem ich es auf 0 px gestellt hatte, verschwand der "weiter" link und der Text wurde wieder angezeigt.

Allerdings finde ich trotzdem die Einstellung zu diesem "fade" nicht. Wenn der "weiter" button erscheint.

Hi @Jaxel I have update the plugin to the last version, using XF 2.2 but all the firsts posts of the articles are disappeared.
But if I set an article again as a thread removing the prommotion to article, them appear again. Fo now after I have upgraded Xenforo to the 2.2 and the addon all the articles are shown with the primary content (first post) as empty.
How to fix this?

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Is it possible to add an HTML block between Above Split and the Articles list? I tried to number my Above Split widget with position 1,2,3 and then put my Above Full with position 4, didn't work.

Untitled-1.webp

The split widgets are flex boxes. You can just use CSS to maximize the length of a specific flex box.

This is my first Upgrade from 2.1.0.7 to 2.2.0.4
I'm given the following option:
Overwrite existing files for add-on rebuilds / upgrades
By default only the changed files will be copied from the add-on archive. To overwrite all existing files check this option.
Should I upgrade or Upgrade and Overwrite all files?

Top Bottom