XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I'm thinking about buying this to replace WordPress as my portal. Currently, WordPress is in the root and Xenforo is in /community. If I use this plug-in, can I get the xenporta portion to show at the root domain without moving the forums to the root?
same dude here, im using xpress now, i want use xenporta but i can't move my forum from subfolder

how do i remove the xenporta tag? i want to put it in my main domain but the forum always opens when i write only the domain name

in the demo website is as I want it to appear, the portal first without any tag in the url, then the forum in a subdomain

The articles are not sorting by date. There appears to be no rhyme or reason to what is happening in terms of how they are sorted.

v2.1.0.4

Works with 2.2?
Can I import articles from Wordpress?
Yes to the former (Xenporta 2.2.0.4, which I am running on Xenforo 2.2.1)

No to the latter. Xenporta is a portal that displays threads/article from your Xenforo forums, not a complete article system in and of itself. There may be other options to import Wordpress content into Xenforo, which could then be displayed on a Xenporta portal page, and there are add-ons for integrating a Xenforo site with a Wordpress site.

I downloaded Xenporta but there is nothing in my Widgets to use, they do exist within "Add Widget", Do I have to manually create each Widget?

Not sure what do you want to achieve, but basically, you just start adding content to your portal page. Usually it is widgets... so, you just start adding new widgets to portal page. You add widgets you like to have.

Not sure what do you want to achieve, but basically, you just start adding content to your portal page. Usually it is widgets... so, you just start adding new widgets to portal page. You add widgets you like to have.
Okay so I am trying to design a News system similar to how Jason has the design in this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But I am currently stuck at the point where I have a widget category on the category page, but I don't know how to add articles to this widget.

Attachments

• Zenporto2.webp
    Zenporto2.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Zenporto1.webp
    Zenporto1.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
But I am currently stuck at the point where I have a widget category on the category page, but I don't know how to add articles to this widget.
Go to one of your forum's threads and promote it to an article so that it can appear in your xenporta page.

Can not update to the latest XenPorta version. When I try I get want you see in the picture. I have XenForo 2.2 installed.

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 12.18.02 PM.webp

Top Bottom