XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I have been trying to add a button where the title bar is but on the right side. Can someone please tell me how as I spent a whole evening trying a few things but no luck!

Anyone know how to force the Header image to always fit?? Like I want them to stretch and shrink as it's beginning to be a load of work always playing with the header image would rather it always fit without a lot of work!

Thanks!

Another question guys. I have Admanager running in XZ2. Works great.

Is there a war to get a background image / advert to show on the Porta home page?

I have tried Home navigation setting in page criteria (in Admanager) and pages not in he nodes, but it still won't display my advert. It shoes fin win the Forum pages.
Ideas?

Extra.less:

.porta-header-image {
min-height: 100%;
min-width: 100%;
}

I havent tried it, so let me know.

Thanks but, I tried it didn't see any difference... I tried it with and without default Article header Height no difference. This is on the Default XenForo theme...

Without the extra.less modification I set it to 400px all the headers look great but would rather they be 300px or less...

Thanks but, I tried it didn't see any difference... I tried it with and without default Article header Height no difference. This is on the Default XenForo theme...

Without the extra.less modification I set it to 400px all the headers look great but would rather they be 300px or less...

Try

.porta-header-image {
height: 100%;
width: 100%;
}

My XenPorta page on mobile can be moved around as bellow:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Default Style.
That doesn't happen in other pages.

Does anyone have the same problem? And how can I fix it?

Thank you!

(My site: www.phuot.vn)
Caused by a Facebook widget

Hey guys. Trying to install to my localhost, but I get this. Tried changing permissions there but it didn't work.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(/opt/lampp/htdocs/t3g/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/EWRporta.less.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 129

XF::handlePhpError()
    file_put_contents() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 129
    League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->write() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 101
    League\Flysystem\Filesystem->put()
    call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 57
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->put()
    call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 269
    League\Flysystem\MountManager->invokePluginOnFilesystem() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 179
    League\Flysystem\MountManager->__call() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 113
    XF\Util\File::writeToAbstractedPath() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 132
    XF\Service\Template\Compile->writeCompiled() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 29
    XF\Service\Template\Compile->recompile() in src/XF/Entity/Template.php at line 428
    XF\Entity\Template->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1145
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/Template.php at line 96
    XF\AddOn\DataType\Template->importAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 108
    XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 187
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 103
    XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
    XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I'm running into an issue where I am unable to upload custom feature images. I figured out that this is caused by me using a custom
FlySystem adapter to host all of my images in S3 (as described here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/flysystem-adapter-implementations-for-cloud-storage.135150/).

The feature image is properly uploaded to the configured S3 bucket in the features folder, but somehow it doesn't show up in the feature. When I edit the feature on the admin panel or through the promoted post it shows the default feature image. I already tried disabling all addons but it doesnt resolve anything. When I remove the `fsAdapter` configuration from my config all is well but obviously it doesn't upload to S3.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi @Jaxel

When promoting threads to 'features', we've always struggled to work out what the optimum size and resolution is to ensure there's no cropping etc.

Can you please advise?

Top Bottom