XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Anyone now how to make the blogs at the top of the sider show Red or white instead of grey. They are hard to spot right now. I can't find any css file to edit? Is it in extra.less? If it is can someone tell me how to add any code and where / what that code may be?

I'm also interested in this. Can any one confirm how updated versions are made available? Thanks.
I checked the FAQ, and you get them via the email you used when purchasing. If you use your order number and email, it’ll let you download it. :)

How do I set it to only one column of news, instead of the double column of news?

I want this to take up the whole space and not just half:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How do I set it to only one column of news, instead of the double column of news?

Move it to the right and it should go large

I'm running XF 2 in domain.com/forum. I'd like to have this portal at domain.com, but keep the forum at domain.com/forum. Is this possible? If so, how can I do this? Thanks.

Hey guys. Trying to install to my localhost, but I get this. Tried changing permissions there but it didn't work.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(/opt/lampp/htdocs/t3g/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/EWRporta.less.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 129

XF::handlePhpError()
    file_put_contents() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 129
    League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->write() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 101
    League\Flysystem\Filesystem->put()
    call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 57
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->put()
    call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 269
    League\Flysystem\MountManager->invokePluginOnFilesystem() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 179
    League\Flysystem\MountManager->__call() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 113
    XF\Util\File::writeToAbstractedPath() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 132
    XF\Service\Template\Compile->writeCompiled() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 29
    XF\Service\Template\Compile->recompile() in src/XF/Entity/Template.php at line 428
    XF\Entity\Template->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1145
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/Template.php at line 96
    XF\AddOn\DataType\Template->importAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 108
    XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 187
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 103
    XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
    XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Any answer to this one? Can't get it to install.

Hi Guys, I need help.

I promoted to feature today an article, after having Xenporta installed for 2 years and so.
- Infinite scrolling doesn't work anymore
- It shows only older articles, newer ones are gone.

What happened, how can we fix it?

it's not working with game-thread-starter-for-xenforo-2 i am not able to get any article in home page any help jaxel ? :(
i just saw - https://xenforo.com/community/resou...enforo-2-x.5834/updates#resource-update-24635
that really bad :(
but it's working fine with normal forum post.

@hemant_bhardwaj yea that is the only one of Snog's thread starter add-ons that do not work with XenPorta2. If you review his discussions on that topic (at his site) there is more details. Hopefully in the future something like that would work - it was my thought as well as a nice content updater.

Hi Guys, I need help.

I promoted to feature today an article, after having Xenporta installed for 2 years and so.
- Infinite scrolling doesn't work anymore
- It shows only older articles, newer ones are gone.

What happened, how can we fix it?

Did you check the settings?

@Jaxel hey just wanted to toss it out there: any chance, perhaps, in the future that we will be able to push photos and/or youtube videos to the featured slider (linkable) from the ACP or somewhere without it being attached to a forum post? That would really help to double the benefit and use of the feature slider and articles view as a 'homepage.'

Thanks for any consideration.

Suggestion: Could you please make it possible to add more ability to the categorisation of articles? The things that we would like are:

1) Ability to select more than 1 tag to filter an article e.g "hardware" + "cpu" or "news" + "microsoft", etc. This would give more value to the multiple tags we add to articles which serve to categorize them and where some are common in some tags but not others. It would also be provide the ability to subcategorize articles as a result.
2) Have the tags respect an order of appearance so as to denote heirarchy in terms of subcategorization. e.g if the following order of tags were used: review -> pc -> keyboard then it would have the logical tree structure as

review
pc​
keyboard​

but articles could still be filtered as in point #1 but leads me on to point #3
3) a widget or menu from navbar that could parse the heirarchy of tags to create a menu for navigating to particular subcategories as an alternative means of navigation to the tag filtering.

Hope you like the idea

bug: the category widget shows a "1" for categories that are empty.

count(*) returning 1 row with no value so it is not a real bug, this behaviour is by design.

Select the category value that exist in the table like thread_id:

/src/addons/EWR/Porta/Widget/Categories.php

Find:

Code:
SELECT ewr_porta_categories.*, COUNT(*) AS count

Replace with:

Code:
SELECT ewr_porta_categories.*, COUNT(thread_id) AS count

Also, could it please hide empty categories?

Edit template: widget_EWRporta_categories

Find:

Code:
                    <dt>{$category.category_name}</dt>
                    <dd><a href="{{ link('ewr-porta/categories', $category) }}">{$category.count|NUMBER}</a></dd>

Replace with:

Code:
                    <xf:if is="$category.count > 0">
                    <dt>{$category.category_name}</dt>
                    <dd><a href="{{ link('ewr-porta/categories', $category) }}">{$category.count|NUMBER}</a></dd>
                        </xf:if>

count(*) returning 1 row with no value so it is not a real bug, this behaviour is by design.

Thanks for the awesome post, that sorted it out. I understand what you say about the count(*) being put there but it's a choice that doesn't make sense as an empty category and a category with 1 article show up as the same in the widget. Your changes should definitely be made default in the widget code though.

Turn off the grid in the settings. It'll leave it with single column. Check the tutorial vid for details.

Top Bottom