XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Each category is given it's own ID. You can use custom CSS to give each ID it's own images.
Thank you very much for your response. Is there any kind of instruction for this? Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with it and haven't found anything so far. I would be very grateful.

I have made several attempts, but so far, I have only been able to change the categories in the forum. I would like to display the categories as images, two in each row, for a total of two rows, making it four in total. No matter what I try to adjust, it doesn't work. I have also looked through many posts in the forum, including customizing the EWRporta_categories, but without success. I hope someone can assist me with this.

Attachments

• KategorienAlsbild.webp
    KategorienAlsbild.webp
    4 KB · Views: 15
I cannot get the Portal Meta Description to work. If I leave the entry blank (Leave blank to use your XenForo board meta description) and then I crawl my site with an SEO crawler, I get an error message "no site meta description".

If I enter something in the Portal Meta Description entry, and then crawl my site, I still get the same error message.

Anyone else have this issue?

Anybody is having an issue with the title not showing at the bottom of the feature items? It shows at work, but here at home, it shows up momentaraly and dissapear... weird

can this pull/feature RESOURCES also?
Not the resource directly, only the discussion associated with the resource.

One of the features of the upcoming XF2.3 release should allow featuring all sorts of content types into XF's article system. @Jaxel -might- update this add-on to take advantage of that. Until then, what you see in the resource description, the FAQ, and the videos is what you get.

Just bought this Portal, but getting an error when importing the data as below:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table '********.EWRporta2_articles' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 152
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Import/Importer/Porta121.php at line 124
EWR\Porta\Import\Importer\Porta121->getStepEndArticles() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 210
XF\Import\Runner->setupRunnableStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 83
XF\Import\Runner->initializeRun() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 54
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Tried both [8WR] XenPorta 1.0.0 and 1.2.1, but nothing works. Using XF 2.2.13. Bumped into the same problem in this thread but couldn't find a solution. Any suggestions on how to solve it?

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table '********.EWRporta2_articles' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Import/Importer/Porta121.php at line 124
EWR\Porta\Import\Importer\Porta121->getStepEndArticles() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 210
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352

Tried both [8WR] XenPorta 1.0.0 and 1.2.1, but nothing works. Using XF 2.2.13. Bumped into the same problem in this thread but couldn't find a solution. Any suggestions on how to solve it?
If you actually check the top of this page, current version is Xenporta 2.2.0.7 which I believe is what you need for any XF 2.2 release. The version numbers you give there would be for Xenforo 1.x.

Code:

How are you trying to import data from the XF1 version, if you dont have it in your database?

How are you trying to import data from the XF1 version, if you dont have it in your database?
It seemed that would not be necessary for the addon to work. Sorry, I am new to XenForo and your plugin. Works fine without doing that process. Thanks for the info, though.

@Jaxel is it possible to set the article links to go directly to a chosen post? I use xenporta for my home page. Many of my sites have threads that are "running threads" which are several years of comments. I'd like to feature recent posts. Not the original post in a thread. Is it possible to choose the post you want to feature? Even if it is not the last post. For example, post #50 out of 100.

Running xenforo 2.2.13 on a site and can't figure out how to get xenporta the default home. I have it on another site, but the main forum lives in /forum/. For this site, it's domain.com/ for the forum and domain.com/ewr-porta for the portal.

Tried adding the ewr-porta url to the 'homepage url" option, but that just added another home button.

Running xenforo 2.2.13 on a site and can't figure out how to get xenporta the default home. I have it on another site, but the main forum lives in /forum/. For this site, it's domain.com/ for the forum and domain.com/ewr-porta for the portal.

Tried adding the ewr-porta url to the 'homepage url" option, but that just added another home button.

You need to add a route filter in ACP>setup>route filters

2024-01-13 23_15_34-Edit route filter_ ewr-porta_ _ XenForo - Admin control panel.webp

From the Xenporta FAQs:

How do I make my articles list the index for my forum?

Admin CP: Setup > Options > Basic Board Information
Index Page Route: ewr-porta/

How do I rename the "ewr-porta" sub-directory to something else?

Admin CP: Setup > Navigation> Route Filters > Add route filter
Find route: ewr-porta/
Replace with: articles/

I have two "home" tabs, how do I get rid of one?

Admin CP: Setup > Navigation > Public Navigation
Disable the default "home" tab

Thank you - what i mean is that I want xenporta to be the default index page.. domain.com/

Edit: nvm, i found the faq. acp -> options -> basic options -> index page route (had to search though for it to show up on the options page)

Thank you for this!!! I've been holding off on purchasing this add on due to my experience with the Discord Integration one on 2.2.13 so I'm glad to see you have this up and running as I'd love to add a portal to our website.

Top Bottom