XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
good morning, I purchased xen porta pro, successfully installed on my forum. My return, however, is a blank page. Can anyone suggest a link to a guide for configuring blocks or news?

I didn't understand if the mod manages its own news archive or they are protected directly by a section of the forum.

good morning, I purchased xen porta pro, successfully installed on my forum. My return, however, is a blank page. Can anyone suggest a link to a guide for configuring blocks or news?

I didn't understand if the mod manages its own news archive or they are protected directly by a section of the forum.
A good first step is to watch the videos and read the FAQ. They cover most everything this addon can do and how to do it.

Hi, thanks for the reply, I installed the portal but the home page is practically empty, if I want to insert an article it won't let me do it, there is no button

Attachments

• Cattura1.webp
    Cattura1.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 8
How do I download updates? Where can I get download links?

Your download link and all future updates are automatically emailed to the purchasing PayPal email address. If you are not receiving these emails, please check your spam folders. If you prefer, you can login and see your purchase history here: https://8wayrun.dpdcart.com/portal

Thank you, I was able to find my mail > login again.

I bought the version for 2.x back in 2019, but never used it live because I haven't migrated Xenforo yet.
I'm now planning to do that again to 2.2 and realise that my last update for my purchase in the portal is 2.2.0.3, but an update 2.2.0.7 is already listed here.
This is not available for download there. Do the updates stop after 5 years? @Jaxel please?

I'm happy to invest the money again, even if I haven't used the purchase yet. But I'd rather ask beforehand whether I can actually download 2.2.0.7 or newer from there.

Thanks and sorry, that was my mistake: I was searching for XenAtendo and somehow came across the XenPorta thread.
2.2.0.3 of XenAtendo is the currently available version, as in my download area. Off topic finished.

Top Bottom