XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Need some feedback guys. I built my site homepage with Xenporta version 2.1.0.7 and am happy with it. Last night, we upgraded to the current Xenforo 2.2 version and also moved to php 8.1.

My home page appears to be functioning normally. Do I need to update my Xenporta version to the current one and should I anticipate any issues if I leave it as is?

If I do upgrade, will it override my current home page setup? I really don't want to have to rebuild it. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

I am using the Countdown Clock widget on my site and there's an issue when the 'countdown' gets below 24 hours (ie... there is no longer a number of '1' or higher in the 'Days' field, the image I am using gets collapsed. So instead of looking like this:

countdownexample.webp

it looks like THIS.

countdownerror.webp

As you can see, once under 24 hours, the 'days' field stops showing when it should show 'Zero' which would keep the image from being moved/minimized. Anyone have any idea what code adjustment to make to have 'days' show '0' instead of that field disappearing and messing up the image location? @Jaxel - any thoughts and can I post that code so maybe someone savvy can see what might be the issue?

Attachments

• countdownexample.webp
    countdownexample.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 22
Need some feedback guys. I built my site homepage with Xenporta version 2.1.0.7 and am happy with it. Last night, we upgraded to the current Xenforo 2.2.13 version and also moved to php 8.1.

My home page appears to be functioning normally. Do I need to update my Xenporta version to the current one and should I anticipate any issues if I leave it as is?

If I do upgrade, will it override my current home page setup? I really don't want to have to rebuild it. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Still looking for feedback here. Upgrade to most recent version of Xenporta or leave well enough alone?

I would upgrade if it were me, but I am developer, so my case might be different. The latest version should not have any conflict, from what I saw. I use the latest version of Xenporta on Driven2Services.com, problem free.

Hello, I'm new to Xenforo. On my setup, the categories are displayed. How can I display the categories as images, for example, in a 3x3 arrangement (3 per row and 3 rows in total)? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.webp
    Screenshot_12.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 11
Hello, I'm new to Xenforo. On my setup, the categories are displayed. How can I display the categories as images, for example, in a 3x3 arrangement (3 per row and 3 rows in total)? Thank you very much.
For Xenporta? I think it's in ACP > Appearance > Style Properties > Xenporta (or something like that) and there's properties there for setting up the grid. I am going on memory, though, since I uninstalled Xenporta a while ago (due to site needs, not a problem with Xenporta per se) so haven't monkeyed with it recently.

For Xenporta? I think it's in ACP > Appearance > Style Properties > Xenporta (or something like that) and there's properties there for setting up the grid. I am going on memory, though, since I uninstalled Xenporta a while ago (due to site needs, not a problem with Xenporta per se) so haven't monkeyed with it recently.
Thank you for the response. I've noticed that. However, I can't find an option to display the categories as images.

Top Bottom