XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hello!

I installed the add-on on XenForo 2.1.4, when I enter the wiki I get an error:
1569060722493.webp

ErrorException: Template error: Accessed unknown getter 'page_likes' on EWR\Carta:Page[35]
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:190

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Accessed unknow...', '/var/www/u05378...', 190, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(190): trigger_error('Accessed unknow...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('page_likes')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s3/public/EWRcarta_page_macros.php(82): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('page_likes')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s3/public/EWRcarta_page_view.php(160): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRcarta_page_m...', 'page_tab', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('EWRcarta_page_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('EWR\\Carta:Page\\...', 'public:EWRcarta...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('page_likes')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s3/public/EWRcarta_page_macros.php(82): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('page_likes')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s3/public/EWRcarta_page_view.php(160): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRcarta_page_m...', 'page_tab', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('EWRcarta_page_v...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('EWR\\Carta:Page\\...', 'public:EWRcarta...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

You installed the 2.0.0.9 version on XF2.1... that was your issue.
Nope
1569098354223.png

UPD:
This add-on allows you to upgrade from XenForo 2.0 to XenForo 2.1?
Perhaps this is the problem?

UPD 2:
It turned out that the problem was in the EWRcarta_page_macros template, which did not overwrite when updating😁

Last edited:
Hi,

Is there any way to tag users on the Wiki? Using the @ method, and not just hyperlinking user profiles?

Like so @Jaxel ;)

Great plugin btw, purchased previously also on XF1.

Today i have tested xencarta XF2 at a clients site.
I am wondering about some things, that makes life really hard, if you want to build a wiki.
  • Wenn i am in Europe -> UK -> London and want to create a page; is till have to find London in the Pull-Down. Where is the button "Add page here/beneath?"
  • I cant use the back-button of the browser to add pages?
  • When i add a title, i want to copy it in Link URL just like it is:
    The biggest blabla from all blahbla blubbs - should automatically be:
    the-biggest-blabla-from-all-blahbla-blubbs - should i really do this by hand?
  • At the moment i see all pages at Pages and all pages in the navigation. Where this should end with some thousands of pages?
  • I add a site "Cars in london"; i add this title on another site, it is linked automatically. But if i change "Cars in London" to "More cars in London" the link needs to be manually updated?

Last edited:
is there any way to get javascript to work with the wikis template variables. for example, window.alert('text') works fine, but window.alert({{{text}}}) with the string specified in the page (text='some words') won't.

Hi,

maybe i didn`t see the answer, but how can i rename the URL from "ewr-carta" to e.g. "/wiki/"?

Regards,
Route filters in the admin CP.

is there any way to get javascript to work with the wikis template variables. for example, window.alert('text') works fine, but window.alert({{{text}}}) with the string specified in the page (text='some words') won't.
window.alert('{{{text}}}')

How can i set the Wiki index as parent to some pages, please?
Just at the first page i wantbto show important links like how to, faq, functions.

@Jaxel
I'm stuid and I had notice this to late:
Install the 2.0.x version of this addon FIRST; do not install the XF 2.1.x version!
Run the appropriate import procedure in Tools > Import Data
Install the 2.1.x version of this addon after you're sure all data has been successfully imported.
Is there a chance to fix it? No need to get the likes, only like to get the pages

Thank you for your support

Ok ... Startet complete from the beginning ... (Complete Restore)

Updated XenForo 1.5.24 to 2.1.5a
xencarta1.png
Looks OK
xencarta2.png
Upload of EWR-Carta-2.0.0.9
xencarta3.png
Upgrade 8wayRun.Com XenCarta Wiki v1.4.8a to EWR-Carta-2.0.0.9
xencarta4.png
Looks good
xencarta5.png

Start the import
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'db383477_30.xf_liked_content' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 326
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update() in src/addons/EWR/Carta/Import/Importer/Carta140.php at line 157
EWR\Carta\Import\Importer\Carta140->stepPages() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 231
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

And thats true - There is no xf_liked_content
xencarta6.png

Are you able to help, please?

Upgrading from XF1:
Because of how different likes/reactions are between XF2.0 and XF2.1, the import process is now a bit more complicated.
  • Install the 2.0.x version of this addon FIRST; do not install the XF 2.1.x version!
  • Run the appropriate import procedure in Tools > Import Data
  • Install the 2.1.x version of this addon after you're sure all data has been successfully imported.

Last edited:
Don't import likes/reactions.
I've got the same error.
How do I disable this part of the import?

I've got a 2.1 installation and want to upgrade from a xencarta 1.4 to the new one.
ewr_carta.PNG

do I have to manually change the import-routine?

edit
removed this part.
next error :/

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: page_redirect in src/addons/EWR/Carta/Import/Importer/Carta140.php at line 164
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/EWR/Carta/Import/Importer/Carta140.php at line 164
  2. EWR\Carta\Import\Importer\Carta140->stepPages() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 231
  3. XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59
  4. XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
  5. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

OK, just commenting it out is enough to get it work :)
Code:
                $this->app->db->update('xf_attachment', ['content_type' => 'ewr_carta_page'], 'content_type = ?', 'wiki');
//              $this->app->db->update('xf_liked_content', ['content_type' => 'ewr_carta_page'], 'content_type = ?', 'wiki');
                $this->app->db->emptyTable('ewr_carta_pages');

foreach ($pages AS $page)
                {
                        $options = [
                                'parent' => $page['page_parent'],
                                //'redirect' => $page['page_redirect'],
                                'protect' => $page['page_protect'],
                                'sidebar' => $page['page_sidebar'],
                                'sublist' => $page['page_sublist'],
                                'groups' => $page['page_groups'] ? explode(',', $page['page_groups']) : [],
                                'users' => $page['page_users'] ? explode(',', $page['page_users']) : [],
                        ];

Last edited:
Hi @Jaxel Just a quick question.

I've used one of your templates and it works a treat - Here is what I have:

Code:
[template=aircraft]

| name= Condor

| image= [ATTACH=full]24143[/ATTACH]

| level=

| runway=

| capacity=

| cost=

| special_capability=

| common_destinations=

| alliance_destinations=

| special_destinations=

[/template]

If I wanted to link to another page from one of those, how would I type it in? For example, with common_destinations, If I have a page called France and one called Germany, how would I directly link to them?

Last edited:
Just had a play and I notice that if I type the name in, then it auto links. However, I have three planes I want to link to:

Jumbo (jumbo)
Jumbo S1 (jumbo_s1)
Jumbo S2 (jumbo_s2)

If I type Jumbo in, it works fine. However if I type Jumbo S1 in, the Jumbo part becomes the link, not the full Jumbo S1. I've tried using jumbo_s1, but no joy.

Top Bottom