XenForo Sale Ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to say I bought it while on sale. Although mostly because I've been waiting forever to see if the lawsuit would ever be over with. Didn't really count on it going on sale, just was an added bonus. Best forum software I've ever had a chance to use, so I just had to own it.

The confusion of time zones of different countries affects the purchase of software from many people, hopefully they can extend the offer for a few more days...

The announcement was quite clear that it was in GMT timezone, besides, it was on for a whole week, why would you wait until the eleventh hour to buy it?

None the less, XenForo even without the discount is still much more competatively priced and (imho) better value than any other commercial solution available :)

The confusion of time zones of different countries affects the purchase of software from many people, hopefully they can extend the offer for a few more days...

If that $30 is the only thing stopping you from purchasing, you buy the license, show proof you have it, etc... I will personally PayPal you the $30 discount myself. Put up or... well, you get the idea... ;)

At $140, you are getting the best possible deal for forum software as it is. We are lucky it is priced that way. As stated before, that 7 day period was long enough to get one.

The announcement was quite clear that it was in GMT timezone, besides, it was on for a whole week, why would you wait until the eleventh hour to buy it?

None the less, XenForo even without the discount is still much more competatively priced and (imho) better value than any other commercial solution available :)

In Venezuela it is not easy to get dollars due to exchange control there for 11 years.

The other is the time difference of GTM not handled well.

If that $30 is the only thing stopping you from purchasing, you buy the license, show proof you have it, etc... I will personally PayPal you the $30 discount myself. Put up or... well, you get the idea... ;)

At $140, you are getting the best possible deal for forum software as it is. We are lucky it is priced that way. As stated before, that 7 day period was long enough to get one.

Of course with or without the discount is a good option to buy but if you have the opportunity to save money, even 30 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom