XenForo One Year Extension Sale Price!

I have the media gallery.

I thought the table said media gallery renewal is $55 and one year extension to xenforo is $40.
no, there is a base XF renewal cost (either $40 or $50)
Then
XFRM adds to that
XFMG adds to that
XFES adds to that
I'm not going to deep dive into what each add-on adds (on average, about $15 for XFMG/XFRM and $10 for XFES if I remember correctly)) to the base price as I don't plan on extending my license currently beyond it's expiry date.
Their "sale" that they may have going doesn't push me to extend my license beyond what it currently is for what I currently get. I'm good until the latter part of next year... and honestly don't expect a lot from XF before then.

no, there is a base XF renewal cost (either $40 or $50)
Then
XFRM adds to that
XFMG adds to that
XFES adds to that
I'm not going to deep dive into what each add-on adds (on average, about $15 for XFMG/XFRM and $10 for XFES if I remember correctly)) to the base price as I don't plan on extending my license currently beyond it's expiry date.
Their "sale" that they may have going doesn't push me to extend my license beyond what it currently is for what I currently get. I'm good until the latter part of next year... and honestly don't expect a lot from XF before then.

Isn't that the new price from 2024? Not the sale price in December.

See their original post that explains. I highlighted the prices for you that add up to 55.

It's a great deal. I extended both of my forums, considering adding a second year before it goes up.

Mike

View attachment 294734

Thank you.

But it does say "From January 2024*..." that's where it's not clear and I got confused.

I assumed that the new price is applicable only from Jan 2024 and not now.

Thank you.

But it does say "From January 2024*..." that's where it's not clear and I got confused.

I assumed that the new price is applicable only from Jan 2024 and not now.

Correct. The sale is from now until January, then the higher prices kick in (above the sale price and regular price)

According to the post in question, if you renew after the new year it will be (for you):
Base 1 year renewal: $60
+Media gallery 1 year renewal: $15
---------
$75

The sale will save $20 in your particular case, per the announcement.

Mike

PS: It's a good deal, comes out to around 40% off from the new rate. I added 2 years.

Last edited:
Can someone please remind me, can we stack renewals? I assume the "tweaks" mentioned will be an increase so I'm planning to buy a couple of years of extensions in the sale. Will that work?

10+ years on XF, 20+ with the forum, and my license plate that started my forum is from 1991....2 years extended thus far, will likely add in a few more later this month :)

One of my licenses is XF+RM that has expired. I would like to add ES when I renew. So that the new expiry dates align, do I simply buy ES at the same time I renew XF+RM? I feel the answer is yes, but I don't want to mess it up. :unsure:

Top Bottom