XenForo Sale Ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they (xF) can't lay out timezones for the whole world. The software is offered worldwide not just the US. If they were a company in the US that only sold to US customers then yeah I can understand laying it out there for every time zones. Most internet companies that sell worldwide use GMT as the basis for times/timezones.
That's what I'm saying! They're a U.K. company, while the rest of the world does not understand GMT standard, at least not everyone. The thing you gotta understand what I'm saying is: Make it easy for the customer. You want more sales? LAY. IT. OUT.

That's what I'm saying! They're a U.K. company, while the rest of the world does not understand GMT standard, at least not everyone. The thing you gotta understand what I'm saying is: Make it easy for the customer. You want more sales? LAY. IT. OUT.
ummmm.... did you miss this part?

Most internet companies that sell worldwide use GMT as the basis for times/timezones.

Either way, arguing over a few hours is a bit pedantic don't you think?

The sale was announced a good few days beforehand, and was available for a whole week.

To buy it in the final closing hours just seems like trying to push your luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom