1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo Sale Ended?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Jose Amaral Mota, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jose Amaral Mota

Jose Amaral Mota Active Member

I thought it was until 12 am... miss it then...
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It ended approximately 11 hours ago (at midnight GMT, exactly 7 days after it started).
  3. Jose Amaral Mota

Jose Amaral Mota Active Member

Just did the timezone calculation...
    Thanks.. Was really on cause issue with IB pending... Glad to here you won..
  4. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

I was waiting for it to end so I can buy full price. :D
  5. stilv

stilv New Member

lol same
    Dakis likes this.
  6. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

It's still $109 cheaper than inferior software options.
    That's like saving $109 to start and $1000 in headaches.
    Adam Howard and HenrikHansen like this.
  7. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

I don't know man, you can buy a lot of drugs with 1000 bucks :D
  8. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

9. DoctorWatsOn

DoctorWatsOn Well-Known Member

I think you underestimate the cost in headaches.
    Adshi and HenrikHansen like this.
  10. I'm glad to say I bought it while on sale. Although mostly because I've been waiting forever to see if the lawsuit would ever be over with. Didn't really count on it going on sale, just was an added bonus. Best forum software I've ever had a chance to use, so I just had to own it.
  11. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

And underestimaing the time in discussing the headaches, and discussing the headaches, and discussing...
  12. alex27

alex27 Member

The confusion of time zones of different countries affects the purchase of software from many people, hopefully they can extend the offer for a few more days...
  13. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The announcement was quite clear that it was in GMT timezone, besides, it was on for a whole week, why would you wait until the eleventh hour to buy it?

None the less, XenForo even without the discount is still much more competatively priced and (imho) better value than any other commercial solution available :)
  14. I believe a whole week was enough to figure it out, even with the time change.
    Biker and John like this.
  15. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

If that $30 is the only thing stopping you from purchasing, you buy the license, show proof you have it, etc... I will personally PayPal you the $30 discount myself. Put up or... well, you get the idea... ;)

At $140, you are getting the best possible deal for forum software as it is. We are lucky it is priced that way. As stated before, that 7 day period was long enough to get one.
    Dakis, Adam Howard and Neal like this.
  16. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

I have my 2nd license during sale time :D
    Ernest L. Defoe and Sheldon like this.
  17. alex27

alex27 Member

In Venezuela it is not easy to get dollars due to exchange control there for 11 years.

The other is the time difference of GTM not handled well.

Of course with or without the discount is a good option to buy but if you have the opportunity to save money, even 30 dollars
  18. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Same here.
    sonnb likes this.
  19. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

Not buying that for a second. There's this wonderful site called Google that allows people to do all sorts of things. It even allows folks to figure out the difference between GMT and their local time zone.
    Adam Howard and Taxi like this.
  20. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

What is this Google you speak of? :cautious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.