XenForo Overview

Hey y'all, per Mike and Kier, it would be much more beneficial to them if you would post each of your suggestions in a separate thread, so that they can keep them sorted.
Multiple suggestions on one thread actually slow them down.

Thanks!
tiphat.gif

Hey y'all, per Mike and Kier, it would be much more beneficial to them if you would post each of your suggestions in a separate thread, so that they can keep them sorted.
Multiple suggestions on one thread actually slow them down.

Thanks!
tiphat.gif

Peggy,

This isn't a suggestion thread... It's more of a cool features/aspects of XF crib sheet to introduce folks to things they might not have noticed yet. :)

NP!
It's kinda the inverse which can look VERY similar, as it's a description of things that *would have been* suggestions except that they're already here! :)

Thx for the rapid unlock :) Given that pretty much everyone here is an admin/moderator on their own system, I'm guessing we all know exactly what you're trying to do and we appreciate it :)

This is the reason why we wish a sticky. Eric collect the little info’s and wrote them down to get a little overview of the features from xenforo. This helps a lot

Alright, all information is added now. I'm going to use some sort of numbering system for an index. Looks a little cluttered otherwise.

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...idth.876/#post-11270
Bottom left corner of the page is the text "Default Style". Clicking it brings up a style chooser where you can select a fixed width style. Entire page width controlled via pageWidth CSS class.
:)

Added, thanks.

Hi Eric, many of your links in the first post are broken.

Hm, seems the first post was adding an extra "http://" to each link that wouldn't work. Weird. But they're all fixed, thanks for pointing it out.

SMTP mail including bounced emails (important for larger forums)
Where did you read that? AFAIK there only is a email addy to receive bounced email. AFAIK XF does not do anything with bounced email. I hope I am wrong though.

In regard to bounced emails, that still doesnt show anything else than a bounced email addy. No bounced email handling. Your description could be understood like that. Please change it to:
Send email by SMTP and receive bounced email on a separate address.

Changed and thanks for correcting it.

Thanks for keeping the first post up to date.

Sure thing, gotta let people know how good this software is, as of now there's still more info in old threads that could go here.

Top Bottom