XenForo 2.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been testing a little (as user with "node BB") and I don't like.
I know the forum in the screenshoots, in fact I'm user of that forum, but not active user.
Code:
http://exo.do/ Spanish Language.
Node BB in that forum is VERY SLOWWWWWW...

An option that would also be nice to see in XF2 would be to display a news feed of latest posts like the Facebook news feed.

Some people have told me at conventions that they would not join my community precisely because it lacks that feature.

As Facebook has become the default community format, it would be nice to have the option to make our communities look more comfortably familiar to potential new members - where forum admins wish to implement such an option.

For the record, I do like the New Posts feature because I'm familiar with it. But there is the irony that I can view all latest Profile messages with one click, but I cannot view all latest post messages without clicking through every single New Posts thread title.

Simply feedback.

An option that would also be nice to see in XF2 would be to display a news feed of latest posts like the Facebook news feed.

Some people have told me at conventions that they would not join my community precisely because it lacks that feature.

As Facebook has become the default community format, it would be nice to have the option to make our communities look more comfortably familiar to potential new members - where forum admins wish to implement such an option.

For the record, I do like the New Posts feature because I'm familiar with it. But there is the irony that I can view all latest Profile messages with one click, but I cannot view all latest post messages without clicking through every single New Posts thread title.

Simply feedback.

do you mean something like a Tab "New Threads" and a Tab "Thread Replies" as mentioned here ?
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/tabs-for-recent-activity.51552/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom