[XenCustomize] Events Manager

[XenCustomize] Events Manager [Paid] 1.2.6

No permission to buy ($65.00)
Veer updated [XenCustomize] Events Manager with a new update entry:

1.1.0 - RSVP Functionality and Stability improvements

We're thrilled to announce the 1.1.0 update on this special Christmas Day! 🎅🎄
Let's unwrap the 🆕 features, improvements, and bug fixes that come with this release! 🎁

📅 RSVP Functionality:​

• 🎉 RSVP Section: Now you can find it right under the event dates and notes for quick access.
  • 🖱️ Quick RSVP: Just one click to register and make event planning smoother than ever!
  • 🤝 RSVP Status: Indicate your participation easily with options like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

another suggestion to have the attendance number field text-based instead of number-based. this is to include "limited" without specifying a number.

1.1.1 - Advertising positions & Styling improvements

Event Manager 1.1.1 Released 🌟

Hey everyone! We're here to bring you a quick yet impactful update to enhance your experience. Dive into the details with our latest changes and don't miss out on the holiday cheer with special discount! ✨

Changelog:​

• Advertising Positions Added: Boost your ad revenue with new ad spots.
    • [XenCustomize] Events Manager: Event view above content
    • [XenCustomize] Events Manager: Event view...

1.1.2 - Event Start & End Time, Enable RSVP System, Events Tab View Permission

We're excited to bring you the latest feature update to our beloved Events Manager - v1.1.2! This version focuses on giving you more control and clarity over your events, with features like exact event timings, flexible RSVP options, and improved permission settings.

📜 What's New?​

• 🕒Event Start and End Time: Now you can set exact start and end times for your events! It's all about making planning easier and keeping everyone in sync...

@Veer there are really hard work behind this addon. Thank you and great job. I just see this recommendation. A quick question, can we enable/disable RSVP for each event? Or is this global setting for all events? I would recommend to make it changeable for each event if this is global setting.
Thank you for your appreciation! 😊 Yes, you can enable or disable RSVP for each event individually. It's a per-event setting that can be turned on and off anytime by editing the event.

Bug in 1.1.2 when creating an event - was not there in 1.1.1. Not possible to create events, neither with nor w/o RSVP:
Corrections made in version 1.1.2. Please download the updated version (1.1.2) and ensure you overwrite the existing files during the update.

Is the purchasing of tickets on the horizon for this modification
Currently, this feature isn't planned, but we're open to suggestions! Please feel free to share in our suggestion forum. The clearer and more detailed your suggestion, the better we can understand and consider it. We regularly review these suggestions and prioritize new features based on community interest and upvotes. :)

It is great that you react to issues so quickly but please: Do not mess up versioning like that. When I installed 1.1.2 today it showed up in the addons as "1.1.1 ready to install" (but it was 1.1.2). Now we have another 1.1.2. - Isn't it good practice to simply count up a digit whenever you release a new version? Everything else turns out to be a nightmare and create problems rather sooner than later.
I do have a couple of issues to be reported, so possibly there is the need for a couple more fixes... ;)

@smallwheels, Typically, we don't do this, but this time we didn't change the version number because we wanted to quickly get the fixes out to customers. Next time, we'll try to avoid this. :) Please post any bugs in one place (the official bug report forum is the best place). Posting everywhere takes us time to respond in all places.

Just purchased. I am sure I will be happy with this addon. I would recommend @chri and @Kier to agree with the developer to make it an official add-on. I think such an official add-on is definitely needed.

Just purchased. I am sure I will be happy with this addon. I would recommend @chri and @Kier to agree with the developer to make it an official add-on. I think such an official add-on is definitely needed.
I don't know how they haven't absorbed the calendar addon by Nixfifty, paid for it and refactored any code and fixed any issues.

I'm glad they haven't because this addon here has promise with a decent, responsive and customer caring team.

Poor decision for XF not to buy up additional ventures and recoat. It would certainly help with the lack of pace issue.

1.1.3 - Enhancements and Bug Fixes

Today, for the third day in a row, we're rolling out our third update 🚀. We've listened to our customers, fixed reported bugs 🐛, and included suggestions to enhance the add-on 👍.

We're grateful for your trust in XenCustomize! Please use our support forum to post bug reports and suggestions, and thank you for your patience as we work on them 🙏.

Let's dive into what this update includes! 🌟

Last edited:
Top Bottom