[XenCustomize] Events Manager

[XenCustomize] Events Manager [Paid] 1.2.6

No permission to buy ($65.00)
The add-on appears promising, and I am interested in trying it out. However, during the checkout process, I noticed that certain details such as phone number and address are mandatory. It would be preferable for these to be optional due to privacy considerations.

Thanks
The fields are required, but not intentionally so. In fact, we haven't reviewed them since setting up WooCommerce months ago. Initially, we wanted to make them optional, but there was no option. We'll attempt to make those fields optional.

The fields are required, but not intentionally so. In fact, we haven't reviewed them since setting up WooCommerce months ago. Initially, we wanted to make them optional, but there was no option. We'll attempt to make those fields optional.
aright cool just done the order but where to download the add-on though?

is there anyway to change the placeholder "enter a location"

i seem not to be able to find it anywhere

it is clear that this was built on the holiday add-on which is fine however, there are some phrases still carry the name holiday in them

example:

Only activate this option if you wish for this event to be displayed in the "Upcoming Holidays" widget.

@KSA, thanks for reporting those issues! I'd appreciate if you kindly log all bugs in our Bug Reports section. It helps us track and fix them more efficiently, ensuring nothing gets missed. No problem if you don't :)

Reactions: KSA
Ok, now I have given it a try. Looks good and looks promising just need a few features such as countdown, banner on page forum overview..etc.

I am trying to find the difference between the event addon and the holiday addon but I couldn't find any except the grid layout.

Can you please walk us through the differences aside from the grid layout and the wording? 🙏 that would appreciated.

Thank you 😊

Ok, now I have given it a try. Looks good and looks promising just need a few features such as countdown, banner on page forum overview..etc.

I am trying to find the difference between the event addon and the holiday addon but I couldn't find any except the grid layout.

Can you please walk us through the differences aside from the grid layout and the wording? 🙏 that would appreciated.

Thank you 😊

Thank you 😊
Respectfully, Personally I don't understand why the need for two separate addons that could just function the same with the additional feature.

The entire addon should just be titled Events Manager with support for Holiday/Vacation planning.

It would be less support intensive, require less work through managing two addons and essentially attract the same customer base. I'd take a guess that much of the code or functions will be duplicated, too - due to many of the features being the same or very similar. Duplication of bugs etc. too.

Just my thoughts.

it is clear that this was built on the holiday add-on which is fine however, there are some phrases still carry the name holiday in them

example:

Only activate this option if you wish for this event to be displayed in the "Upcoming Holidays" widget.
Corrected that in 1.1.0

any chance to have the banner or block type for featured events on forum overview page? also the countdown will be perfect.

any chance to have the banner or block type for featured events on forum overview page? also the countdown will be perfect.
Currently, we are feature-locked for version 1.1.0 and are preparing for the release on Christmas.

A countdown suggestion has been posted already. Please feel free to post the other suggestion for banners or block types for featured events; we'll definitely consider implementing that! :)

Respectfully, Personally I don't understand why the need for two separate addons that could just function the same with the additional feature.

The entire addon should just be titled Events Manager with support for Holiday/Vacation planning.

It would be less support intensive, require less work through managing two addons and essentially attract the same customer base. I'd take a guess that much of the code or functions will be duplicated, too - due to many of the features being the same or very similar. Duplication of bugs etc. too.

Just my thoughts.

I 100% agree with the above. Both add-on should be merged together for more practicality.

Just my thoughts.
I 100% agree with the above. Both add-on should be merged together for more practicality.
While we appreciate feedback on our products, many customers have used both add-ons without major issues. Both are quite stable after hundreds of hours of development. They serve different use cases, so we do not plan to discontinue or merge them. :)

Top Bottom