[XenCustomize] Holidays Manager: Vacations, Trips & Travel-related CMS

[XenCustomize] Holidays Manager: Vacations, Trips & Travel-related CMS [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Veer

Veer submitted a new resource:

[XenCustomize] Holidays Manager - Vacations, Events, Trips & Travel-related CMS - Easily create and organize holidays, events, and travel-related content. Upcoming holidays and more.

Introducing the Holidays Manager add-on for XenForo 2! ⛱️

Easily create and organize holidays, vacations, events, trips, and travel-related content using powerful editing tools. Manage user holidays and leaves effortlessly. Allow members to share their holiday plans and return dates through integrated discussions. Upload holiday photos with customized display options, search for users on holiday, user group promotion, and control notifications during their absence.

🎉 Holiday Season Sale: Grab a 18% OFF discount! 🛍️ $55 $45

holidays-manager-feature-banner-png.294267

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
This seems like a contender for NixFiftys Calendar addon.. Also Atendo by Jaxel.

This is called a Holiday manager, however - I'd say it fits better to be an events manager. Holidays are events - events encumber anything that happens on a specific date. I think :D

If some more 'calendar' elements were added - this would really really fit the bill. The ability to import/export iCAL or CSV formats would be awesome.

Thanks Veer. Watching closely. @Stuart Wright I'm sure you showed interest in NixFiftys addon - what do you think of this?

This is called a Holiday manager, however - I'd say it fits better to be an events manager. Holidays are events - events encumber anything that happens on a specific date. I think :D
I second this. If I were to purchase the first thing I would end up doing would be to find every reference to "Holidays" and change it to "Events".

Also it would be nice to be able to add additional locations/destinations which occur on separate days during the event. Basically an "Event Itinerary" if the event doesn't completely take place at a single location.

I second this. If I were to purchase the first thing I would end up doing would be to find every reference to "Holidays" and change it to "Events".

Also it would be nice to be able to add additional locations/destinations which occur on separate days during the event. Basically an "Event Itinerary" if the event doesn't completely take place at a single location.
Completely agree. I thought immediately right, change the 'holiday' phrase.

If this is changed to a holiday/events manager, I'm onboard!!
Love the look, love the Layout, love the ability to feature just like an article...

The only problem is... It's primarilly holidays... :)

Veer updated [XenCustomize] Holidays Manager: Vacations, Events, Trips & Travel-related CMS with a new update entry:

1.0.1 - Enhanced Watch Experience and Bug Fixes

Holidays Manager v1.0.1 Released​

We're delighted to announce the first maintenance release of Holidays Manager, introducing several enhancements to improve the holiday watch and category watch experience. This release also addresses bugs in the Category Watch feature.

📜 Changelog​

• Added a Watched Holidays Page
    • This page displays all the Holidays you've watched in a new list view layout.
    • It allows you to efficiently manage your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This seems like a contender for NixFiftys Calendar addon.. Also Atendo by Jaxel.

If some more 'calendar' elements were added - this would really really fit the bill. The ability to import/export iCAL or CSV formats would be awesome.

Thanks Veer. Watching closely. @Stuart Wright I'm sure you showed interest in NixFiftys addon - what do you think of this?
Both NixFiftys Calendar and Atendo are excellent choices for their designated purposes. With Holidays Manager, our aim is to provide a content-centric, CMS-like experience.

Changing 'Holidays' to 'Events' is a simple adjustment, since it's all phrased. We're also open to the idea of introducing a separate product, potentially named 'Events Manager,' focusing more on event/calendar elements and less on holidays in the future.

Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your close attention to our developments. Thank you! :)

Veer updated [XenCustomize] Holidays Manager: Vacations, Events, Trips & Travel-related CMS with a new update entry:

1.0.2 - Enhanced Layout for "LOCATION" and "PURPOSE" blocks and Bug Fixes!

We're delighted to announce the release of version 1.0.2 🎉 This update brings some improvements and fixes, enhancing your experience with Holidays Manager.

📜 Changelog​

• Resolved an issue that caused an error in certain cases when viewing a user profile without an active holiday.
  • Improved handling for users without an active holiday to prevent unexpected errors.
  • Fixed an issue where an empty holiday block was displayed on user profiles when the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom