[XenCustomize] Events Manager

[XenCustomize] Events Manager [Paid] 1.2.5

No permission to buy ($65.00)

Veer

Veer submitted a new resource:

[XenCustomize] Events Manager - Easily create & organize filterable events with multiple event types. Share photo, notes, locations.

Introducing the Events Manager add-on for XenForo 2!​

Easily create and organize events content using powerful editing tools. Manage active events effortlessly. Allow members to share their event plans through integrated discussions. Upload event photos with customized display options, search for users on an event, and much more.

🎉 Holiday Season Sale: Grab a 25% OFF discount! 🛍️ $60 $45...

Read more about this resource...

Apart from holidays, what's the difference in functionality between this addon and the holiday addon? Just curious :)
Great question! :) The Holiday Manager add-on focuses on holiday-specific features like users on holiday, holiday user group promotion, holiday leave reason on profiles and more. On the other hand, the Events Manager add-on is tailored for events, offering unique features such as event card grid layout, event notes, organizer details, and multiple event types (public, private, and future). User group permissions like "View public event," "View private event," and "View future event" enhance customization.

Is there a Monthly Calendar View? Is there a Countdown Widget, which displays the next event, or the next prioritized event?
Currently, the add-on doesn't include a Monthly Calendar View or Countdown Widget in its initial version. However, these features could potentially be added in a future version. Feel free to share your suggestions in our support forum; we appreciate user input! (y)

1703067629904.webp

This is quite confusing. Can you add a session table instead of adding just the start and end block? Below table is just an example. This can give us more flexibility to add seminar sessions or more detail for long events. I am sure you can stylize it beautifully.

DATESTARTENDSESSION NOTE
24 December 202309:0014:00Xenforo discussions
25 December 202312:0017:00What is new in Xenforo 3
26 December 202309:0011:00Closing meeting

View attachment 295574

This is quite confusing. Can you add a session table instead of adding just the start and end block? Below table is just an example. This can give us more flexibility to add seminar sessions or more detail for long events. I am sure you can stylize it beautifully.

DATESTARTENDSESSION NOTE
When I see the default start and end block, we cannot see what time the session will end during the day.

View attachment 295574

DATESTARTENDSESSION NOTE
When I see the default start and end block, we cannot see what time the session will end during the day.
Currently, we only have the option to set the event dates instead of a detailed session table. To address time concerns, we'll consider adding a time feature in future updates. Additionally, your suggestion for a multi-session table is excellent. Please feel free to submit it on our support forum for further consideration and tracking. Thank you! :)

View attachment 295576

I guess we can create discussion thread while creating event. Can you add one more tab here to go discussion thread quickly?
If I understand correctly, if there is a thread associated with the event (one is added or automatically created as per settings) then the tab for discussion will show next to 'Photos'.

Please correct me if I'm wrong though. @Veer can confirm

--
Damnit! Veer and his skills beat me to it!

Currently, we only have the option to set the event dates instead of a detailed session table. To address time concerns, we'll consider adding a time feature in future updates. Additionally, your suggestion for a multi-session table is excellent. Please feel free to submit it on our support forum for further consideration and tracking. Thank you! :)
I am going to register shortly.

Addon is very useful so my recommendations will be to make it better.

Another two question,

what about the online events? Can we add any online events?

Can you add also the price for events? Free or paid event. If that is a paid event then the cost should appear.

Top Bottom