XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
@PJK ! Multisite System allows to create customized communities on a single XenForo database. From your description, it seems Multisite System will not help in your case. If you'll build a competitions website based on XenForo (with its nodes, style, etc.) and will want to have 2 domains, one for XenForo forum and one for competition site based on the same XenForo database, Multisite System will work for you.
Thanks for the info. So perhaps it's best to migrate the competition setup to Xenforo rather than moving the Xenforo to it. There has been a considerable amount of dev. already put into the competition site and it is working great, I just want to get a single signon. If this multisite won't work, can you recommend any other setup? Or can this be done customized for a fee? Thanks.

Before installing the product you should have all your domains/sub-domains pointing to the same directory, and as a result you should be able to access your site under different URLs, e.g. http://my-site-domain.org, http://subdomain.my-site-domain.org and http://my-second-site-domain.org should all open the same site, without redirects or frames. This is done by setting up Apache Virual Hosts to use the same physical location as their root (or equivalent setup if you are not using Apache web server). For CPanel subdomains follow the instructions in the documentation and have the same Document Root for all your domains and sub-domains.

I am not too sure how this work. Not exactly a server or IT guy. I redirected the domain to my main but seems like it was a wrong move.

Your reply is as good as no reply to be honest.

You are a tad eager to push your 140 euros installation service than to see it through for my case.

Ever since installing and activiting the addon, it keeps telling me the site have redirected me too many times. It is going endless.
Do you have a solution to this or should I call quits? Now, I have it disabled and I am not keen on your 140 euros, that's rather high isn't it?

I realize there is a decent documentation on getting things done. It would be helpful for not so experience users.

Your reply is as good as no reply to be honest.

You are a tad eager to push your 140 euros installation service than to see it through for my case.

Ever since installing and activiting the addon, it keeps telling me the site have redirected me too many times. It is going endless.
Do you have a solution to this or should I call quits? Now, I have it disabled and I am not keen on your 140 euros, that's rather high isn't it?

I realize there is a decent documentation on getting things done. It would be helpful for not so experience users.
If you're using cPanel you just create an add-on domain (the domain needs to be pointed to the server first) and for the domain directory use the same directory as XenForo.

It can get a bit complicated once you have a lot of domains, but that's the general breakdown of how it works with cPanel.

Do you have a solution to this or should I call quits?

Are you using cpanel? It's a simple matter of creating sub domains and then point this system to the sub domain address.

Hi, I just wanted to quickly ask for some update re the version of addon for xenforo 2? Do you think it's going to be released in near future? Or would that be possible to have your alpha version for play till the stable is released?

I am working on a project, where I am migrating data from different sites running on pretty old software called megaBBS. I've got importer script pretty much done and seems to work all nicely with single install. Unfortunately I am reaching the point, where I need to decide, how I'm gonna run different sites. The multisite addon sounds like a perfect solution to my case.

Would be good to know if there's a chance this addon will be available in near future or not. Depending on that I would have to take certain approach.

Thanks a lot for an update.

Hello, @BoUk ! Thank you for interest. We are working on alpha release. At the end of March, if not sooner, we should have the alpha release ready. Thank you!
If you need any testing done I have a updated XF2 version of my site up to test with. You're one of the last add-ons I'm waiting for, so I would be more than happy to help out.

This is what a customer gets ?

Hello!

What we have reviewed tomorrow is a very strange behaviour that can only be caused by some server settings of your ngix server. Unfortunately, we do not have time at this moment to test the add-on on ngix server and to deeply analyze your settings that could cause such issues. Due to this we refunded your payment. You should uninstall both XenCentral Framework and Multisite System from your server. We are sorry the product didn't work for you.

If we'll have ngix server support tested, we'll update you, so if you are interested in product you may purchase it again.

Sorry for inconvenience again.

Thank you!

In your response to my review, you claim that I did not order your installation and my review was inapproperiate. Payment was requested to be paid after you verify the installation of Multisite System installation. The following was the conversation we had in your support site.

Mac SeahClient
To get it to work obviously? To simply said that nginx is not tested and concluded it with a refund seems professional to you? Is there specification that it is only applicable to non nginx site.

When we customers take this addon, we believe in your product, your service and your company. You came back with a statement that says you "have no time" for nginx and promptly did a refund. How could you expect satisfaction and ask me what's the problem. The problem is with your working ethics.
07/03/2018 07:02

Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

What is the problem? We found the add-on does not work on your server cause of your server settings. We said our add-on is not tested on ngix and even if it is, it may not work on your server and we are not responsible and can not guarantee that it will work on all server environments. We apologized and refund the payment you made. What else can we do for you?

Thank you!

07/03/2018 06:45

Mac SeahClient
What a service standard,
Screenshot 2018-03-07 17.02.04.webp
07/03/2018 05:15
Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

What we have reviewed tomorrow is a very strange behaviour that can only be caused by some server settings of your ngix server. Unfortunately, we do not have time at this moment to test the add-on on ngix server and to deeply analyze your settings that could cause such issues. Due to this we refunded your payment. You should uninstall both XenCentral Framework and Multisite System from your server. We are sorry the product didn't work for you.

If we'll have ngix server support tested, we'll update you, so if you are interested in product you may purchase it again.

Thank you!

Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

We have logged in to XenForo and server and see the issue. We never had such issue before.

We are investigating the issue and will let you know about the results.

Thank you!

Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

Yes, we will configure 2 domains to point to file system of XenForo for 60 EUR.

We will send the invoice after we verified Multisite System installation.

Thank you!

27/02/2018 18:15
Mac SeahClient
I will pass it to you tomorrow. Can I conclude we have a deal of 60 eur for two multisites? If yes, send me the link for payment and I will see to it.
27/02/2018 18:02
Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

Before proceeding with domains setup, please provide FTP and Admin CP details to check Multisite System installation. After installation is checked and is verified, we'll send the invoice for domains setup service.

Thank you!

27/02/2018 17:43
Mac SeahClient
Still to no avail after multiple attempts. I will take you up on your offer:
"Though we do not usually provide discounts for this service or provide it partly, we will do an exception for you and will configure one domain for your ngix server, so it will work with Multisite System for 60 EUR."

Make it 2 sub sites @ 60 EUR and we will proceed. Otherwise, I cannot find way to make use for this addon and will regrettably have to dispute for a refund. I sincerely hope that this addon can help us to reach our next milestone, and I appreciate your helping hand.

So your rebuttal on my review got me confused. Are you still claiming you are in the right?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-03-07 17.02.13.webp
    Screenshot 2018-03-07 17.02.13.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2018-03-07 17.02.20.webp
    Screenshot 2018-03-07 17.02.20.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2018-03-07 17.08.50.webp
    Screenshot 2018-03-07 17.08.50.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
In your response to my review, you claim that I did not order your installation and my review was inapproperiate. Payment was requested to be paid after you verify the installation of Multisite System installation. The following was the conversation we had in your support site.

Mac SeahClient
To get it to work obviously? To simply said that nginx is not tested and concluded it with a refund seems professional to you? Is there specification that it is only applicable to non nginx site.

When we customers take this addon, we believe in your product, your service and your company. You came back with a statement that says you "have no time" for nginx and promptly did a refund. How could you expect satisfaction and ask me what's the problem. The problem is with your working ethics.
07/03/2018 07:02

Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

What is the problem? We found the add-on does not work on your server cause of your server settings. We said our add-on is not tested on ngix and even if it is, it may not work on your server and we are not responsible and can not guarantee that it will work on all server environments. We apologized and refund the payment you made. What else can we do for you?

Thank you!

07/03/2018 06:45

Mac SeahClient
What a service standard,
View attachment 170604
07/03/2018 05:15
Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

Thank you!

Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

We have logged in to XenForo and server and see the issue. We never had such issue before.

We are investigating the issue and will let you know about the results.

Thank you!

Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

Yes, we will configure 2 domains to point to file system of XenForo for 60 EUR.

We will send the invoice after we verified Multisite System installation.

Thank you!

27/02/2018 18:15
Mac SeahClient
I will pass it to you tomorrow. Can I conclude we have a deal of 60 eur for two multisites? If yes, send me the link for payment and I will see to it.
27/02/2018 18:02
Hayk DrnoyanStaff
Hello!

Before proceeding with domains setup, please provide FTP and Admin CP details to check Multisite System installation. After installation is checked and is verified, we'll send the invoice for domains setup service.

Thank you!

27/02/2018 17:43
Mac SeahClient
Still to no avail after multiple attempts. I will take you up on your offer:
"Though we do not usually provide discounts for this service or provide it partly, we will do an exception for you and will configure one domain for your ngix server, so it will work with Multisite System for 60 EUR."

Make it 2 sub sites @ 60 EUR and we will proceed. Otherwise, I cannot find way to make use for this addon and will regrettably have to dispute for a refund. I sincerely hope that this addon can help us to reach our next milestone, and I appreciate your helping hand.

So your rebuttal on my review got me confused. Are you still claiming you are in the right?
What exactly do you have an issue with? They have an installation service to setup the product and configure it for you, which was not possible due to your apparent server setup. They refunded your purchase and you're not out any money, and are only unable to use this product until they can work out compatibility at a later time.

As far as not being available to work on it, they're currently busy with the XF2 update which they've implied will release soon, after which they could potentially look at compatibility.

What exactly do you have an issue with? They have an installation service to setup the product and configure it for you, which was not possible due to your apparent server setup. They refunded your purchase and you're not out any money, and are only unable to use this product until they can work out compatibility at a later time.

As far as not being available to work on it, they're currently busy with the XF2 update which they've implied will release soon, after which they could potentially look at compatibility.
Professionalism and also the fact that they claimed I did not ordered installation in a response to my review which I think the screenshots show I did. Open your eyes and you could have gotten the idea from my post.

Going through the process to be drop with only "no time for it" seems fine with you, that shows a lot. I didnt pay to be refunded, yeah that's my issue.

Professionalism and also the fact that they claimed I did not ordered installation in a response to my review which I think the screenshots show I did. Open your eyes and you could have gotten the idea from my post.

Going through the process to be drop with only "no time for it" seems fine with you, that shows a lot. I didnt pay to be refunded, yeah that's my issue.
Server configuration is not generally part of an installation or software configuration service.

Top Bottom