XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 1.8.0 Released

Hello everyone!

This is the next release of XenCentral Multisite System.

Release overview:

1. Support for Ads Manager by Siropu.

2. Support for XFA Document Manager.

3. Refactored cross-site login system for better social logins support.

4. TaigaChat Pro support fix.

All owners of active licenses can download the package in their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenCentral Multisite System 1.8.1 Released

Hello everyone!

This is a bug-fix release.

In this release we fixed a misbehavior when Cross-Site Login is enabled in product General Options, but disabled for a domain in Override Options, log in from other domain was still logging in in Cross-Site Login disabled domain.

Thank you!

XenCentral Multisite System 1.8.2 Released

Hello everyone!

This is a bug-fix release.

Add-ons enable/disable system is refactored to display no permission page when add-on is disabled on a domain or when add-on's category is not enabled on a domain and an item in that category is accessed from that domain.

Thank you!

XenCentral Multisite System 1.9.0 Released

Hello everyone!

This is the next release of XenCentral Multisite System.

In this release we implemented an option to remove XenForo copyright notice from footer on per domain basis (remember that you have to have purchased XenForo Branding Removal license).

Some minor fixes are done.

Thank you!

This is the one addon I'm waiting on to be ported and out of beta status, then I think I'll convert a test board and see how it goes.

I'm looking to have a single sign in setup for a custom site in the works. I want all my forum members to be able to login to it. Will this mod help? Thanks.

Hello, @PJK! The add-on provides cross-site login for communities configured on a single XenForo installation, so it is not possible to use it for single sign in with other scripts. Thank you!

Hello, @Koala_Steamed ! We are working on alpha release. Most of the basic features are implemented, but a lot of work still needs to be done. We will complete this remaining work and will have some more information on release ETA. Thank you!

Hello. We've created a separate site from our xenforo forum for competitions. We want to get single-signon setup so users on the forum can login to the competition site using their forum login. Can I use this plugin to make it happen? And if so, what's the general process to do so? Thanks in advance!

Hello, @PJK ! Thank you for your interest. If both sites are using the same XenForo database and file system, Multisite System will work. Thank you!

Hello, @PJK ! Thank you for your interest. If both sites are using the same XenForo database and file system, Multisite System will work. Thank you!
Hello, the competition site was just built from scratch and requires users to signup on a separate database. But we want to merge the databases to create a single signon so all forum users can use their account to signin to the competition site. Is this possible? Thanks.

@PJK ! Multisite System allows to create customized communities on a single XenForo database. From your description, it seems Multisite System will not help in your case. If you'll build a competitions website based on XenForo (with its nodes, style, etc.) and will want to have 2 domains, one for XenForo forum and one for competition site based on the same XenForo database, Multisite System will work for you.

Top Bottom