XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
It's a pitty :(

Other classified add-ons are actually too "big" for my use case. On the other side, in "Trader" from AndyB I'm missing some features.

So this add-on would be the perfect mix, but I'm afraid to buy / use it live when reading about error and no good communication with the developer

If someone try to give a Feedback I get the following error!

First Cloudflare blocks the attempt and show this screenshot
1654410481468.webp
after that, Xenforo returns the following error message:
This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

Someone knows what to do here?

I think xenforo should remove this addon and all add-ons by @XCentral
No updates to fix the errors, (going on 1 year now), not responding to tickets anymore but they are still taking people's money.

I think xenforo should remove this addon and all add-ons by @XCentral
No updates to fix the errors, (going on 1 year now), not responding to tickets anymore but they are still taking people's money.

@PASS We are going to release the next version next week and always respond to all tickets. Please provide the ticket ID we didn't respond to. Thank you!

And you still haven't rated this addon so if they are doing a bad job you are still supporting them in some way.

And you still haven't rated this addon so if they are doing a bad job you are still supporting them in some way.
I've been giving time to make good on the update. My patience ran out today but they seem to jump into action. Trust me, I was going to.

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.3.4 Released

Hello everyone!

The release overview:

1. Disable flash option is removed from stats page.

2. Null check is added to make sure options have appropriate 'group' offset.

3. Dump id on error option is added. This is useful if the admin rebuilds the feedback from the Rebuild caches page. If this option is enabled, it will show the error feedback id that can be used to fix the appropriate database row. Don’t forget to disable this option after the feedback stats are rebuilt.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello

A few questions.

Can the titles of text be changed to suit our requirements. I.e can we rename the text "trader".
Can other text be modifed. Our use case for this is to give members feedback for services and not actual products.

Also does the feedback get listed on the users profile as statistics. ?

Thank you.

Is anyone else having trouble with notifications? None of them are working on my forum (alerts, messages, emails) to either the admins or the users themselves despite all of them being turned on.

I also don't see anywhere in the Feedback dashboard or the user preferences where the user can change their preference.. xf_xc_feedback_preference is also blank, which doesn't seem right. All of the template modifications are turned on.

Okay, so the only way to set notifications is if you enable navigation or go to /feedback/preferences. Even after setting these, no notifications are working. Even the admin ones aren't.

I've filed a ticket and hopefully will hear back, but curious if anyone else is seeing this issue? Perhaps related to XF 2.2.10 but not sure. We recently moved to XF so I can't be certain if notifications were even working on 2.2.9.

Top Bottom