XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
We are having a problem with this query:
SELECT xf_xc_feedback_activity., xf_user_User_1., xf_xc_feedback_preference_Preferences_2.*
FROM xf_xc_feedback_activity
LEFT JOIN xf_user AS xf_user_User_1 ON (xf_user_User_1.user_id = xf_xc_feedback_activity.user_id)
LEFT JOIN xf_xc_feedback_preference AS xf_xc_feedback_preference_Preferences_2 ON (xf_xc_feedback_preference_Preferences_2.pr_user_id = xf_xc_feedback_activity.user_id)
WHERE (xf_xc_feedback_activity.state = 'public') AND (xf_xc_feedback_activity.user_id > 0)
ORDER BY xf_xc_feedback_activity.dateline DESC

The dateline column is very big (3.5 millions entries) and it slows the server down

Any ideas?
Thanks

It seems the developer has disappeared. Parts of their own site is down and I have raised a ticket about an issue we are facing and haven't heard back. It's been weeks.

It seems the developer has disappeared. Parts of their own site is down and I have raised a ticket about an issue we are facing and haven't heard back. It's been weeks.

Hi, @JoyFreak Which part of the site is down? Please let us know. Also please provide your ticket ID. Thank you!

Hi, @diretur Please open a ticket in the customers portal. Thank you!

Can I make a suggestion? What I would like to see is the ability for the user to leave a feedback rating via a 5 star system as an option. Often users cannot be bothered to leave feedback because they don't want to type anything into a box, especially if on mobile. A simple star rating system as an option would also be appreciated.

Also, another suggestion is to not allow users to post a new trade if they have X outstanding feedback responses pending. This would make users provide return feedback.

Is there any way to prevent the rounding of percentages on member cards? Instead to show the true % with decimals?

I'll ask my support question here and maybe someone has a thought.

The feedback stats show in the postbit when using the default XF style, but not on any of my other styles. I'm guessing it's because I modified the "message_macros" template in my styles.

But I don't know where the default "message_macros" template is pulling in this info from the addon. When the addon is installed does it edit the "message_macros" template or is there a hook somewhere in that template that this addon uses to add its info?

1641757332201.png

BUG #3 (or a suggestion) - well. I think this one is a bug, or maybe I'm missing something. When looking at a user’s profile and clicking on the ‘Feedback Stats’ tab, on the right side there are ‘Feedback Stats’ including a total Feedback Score # (100%), and # of positive, negative, and neutral. I sort of had hope that I would see extra info like what we had with vBulletin and iTrader, such as a 3x3 grid with positive/neutral/negative down the left hand side forming rows, and ‘Past Month’, ‘Past 6 Months’, and ‘Past 12 Months’ along the top forming columns. No such luck. However, there was a button underneath the stats labeled ‘Extended Stats’. When I click on it, it takes me to a page where I can generate a report on ‘Feedback Percentage Statistics’, and further down the page on ‘New Feedback Statistics’. Neither function does anything at all for me. Additionally, in the lower section, there is a checkbox for ‘Disable Flash’ that also does nothing for me. However, why is it even there? Flash died and was buried several years ago.
The "Disable Flash" option is still there with the current version and my reaction was the same (basically "What the.... ?!").

I have an open ticket with no reply since 2/16. :( I believe the developer is located in the United Arab Emirates.

Top Bottom