XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
Just FYI, The last update has completely broken the feedback system for me. Members cannot leave feedback for ad threads that they have posted in and also cannot receive feedback from the seller. You get an error saying you need to be in the 'deal party' which they are. Also, all your resources and media items show up in the Required Deal Thread drop-down menu when they are both set to None in the settings.

I made @XCentral aware the problem via support ticket and they said a fix should be coming very soon.

@Joe Link Of course, that should be possible. The feature is not planned for the next release. We may consider it for future releases, but no ETA or other information on it as of now. Thank you!

@Joe Link Of course, that should be possible. The feature is not planned for the next release. We may consider it for future releases, but no ETA or other information on it as of now. Thank you!

As long as it's possible via template edits and CSS I should be able to make it happen :)

This add-on appears incompatible with Report Improvements when indexing reports.

It calls the same process XenForo uses to render a report to a thread, which implies this add-on will fail if a user has sending reports to forums configured.

The line getContentMessage throws an error, when $entity is a Report as per the XF\Report\AbstractHandler::getContentMessage(Report $entity) definition.

Error;
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: feedback src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/ReportHandler/Feedback.php:56

#0 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/ReportHandler/Feedback.php(56): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 56, Array)
#1 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Search/Data/Report.php(126): XenCentral\Feedback\ReportHandler\Feedback->getContentMessage(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Report))
#2 src/XF/Search/Search.php(37): SV\ReportImprovements\Search\Data\Report->getIndexData(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Report))
#3 src/XF/Behavior/Indexable.php(46): XF\Search\Search->index('report', Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Report), true)
#4 src/XF.php(290): XF\Behavior\Indexable->XF\Behavior\{closure}()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(143): XF::triggerRunOnce(true)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Yes, it did.
Can you please let me know when & what the title of it was? I can't find anything in my inbox. Thank you.

EDIT: The last email I can find for "XenCentral" and/or "DNF" is from February when I made the purchase, nothing since.

@XCentral

Will a fix be coming for this soon? Thanks.

Just FYI, The last update has completely broken the feedback system for me. Members cannot leave feedback for ad threads that they have posted in and also cannot receive feedback from the seller. You get an error saying you need to be in the 'deal party' which they are. Also, all your resources and media items show up in the Required Deal Thread drop-down menu when they are both set to None in the settings.

I made @XCentral aware the problem via support ticket and they said a fix should be coming very soon.

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.2.0 Security and Maintenance Release

Hello everyone!

This is a security release. All customers are strongly recommended to upgrade to this release.

Some queries were either not using prepared statements or DB quotes and it might lead to SQL injection exploits.

Thanks to @Chris D for pointing to some of them.

In this release, we also refactored some database queries to XenForo 2 finder system and fixed some other minor issues.

The update is available in Customer's Portal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update. Now getting this error every time someone leaves a feedback. I'll open a ticket with the full error info.

Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 0 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Repository/Feedback.php:249

This add-on appears incompatible with Report Improvements when indexing reports.

It calls the same process XenForo uses to render a report to a thread, which implies this add-on will fail if a user has sending reports to forums configured.

The line getContentMessage throws an error, when $entity is a Report as per the XF\Report\AbstractHandler::getContentMessage(Report $entity) definition.

Error;
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: feedback src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/ReportHandler/Feedback.php:56

#0 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/ReportHandler/Feedback.php(56): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 56, Array)
#1 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Search/Data/Report.php(126): XenCentral\Feedback\ReportHandler\Feedback->getContentMessage(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Report))
#2 src/XF/Search/Search.php(37): SV\ReportImprovements\Search\Data\Report->getIndexData(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Report))
#3 src/XF/Behavior/Indexable.php(46): XF\Search\Search->index('report', Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Report), true)
#4 src/XF.php(290): XF\Behavior\Indexable->XF\Behavior\{closure}()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(143): XF::triggerRunOnce(true)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

@XCentral

Has this been fixed in any of these updates?

Top Bottom